TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Reshanett M.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Rebecca L.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Yukon Gold Potato:
Cultivated In Canada And Introduced To The World In 1960, Yukon Golds Are Highly Regarded For Their Beautiful Golden Color And Intense Flavor.

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Naturally Blue Potato:
Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

A Blend Of Exotic Potatoes(Ruby Sweet Potato[Colored With Beet Juice], Yukon Gold Potato, Blue Potato, Sweet Potato), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Angela V.
North Haven, CT
I just bought these chips and they are very yummy. I will be buying them again a healthier chip.
Denise B.
spring hill
These chips are the bomb! I'm not one to share these...they're that good. My dog loves them too.
Jenny R.
Love the flavor, colors and how crunchy they are. It's good for a snack or party. Ppl love them!
Beth W.
Yonkers, NY
The taste is great but for me unfortunately too crunchy. I'm not a fan of kettle cooked anything
Loretta V.
Baltimore, Maryland (MD)
Really great tasting chips. Good variety in the types. I enjoyed the different types of chips.
Kaylee W.
Hollywood, FL
These are a great way to get something out there while adding a bit of exotic punch to it.
Cindy S.
Coral Springs , FL
My favorite chips! I love the colors, the crispy consistency, and the full bodied flavor !
Stephanie H.
I love these chips. A little on the costly side but they are worth it with the great taste.
Princess M.
Austin, TX
These arw ao good, i really love them this is the best healthy snack ever ome of my favs
Isabella B.
Ravena, NY
Delicious variety of flavor in one bag! Never seeks to disappoint me! #beachbagfavorite
mary s.
hastings, ON
I have been meaning to try these chips from Terra but unsure about the taste, as it says gluten free. Would love to have some feedback. Thanks
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I see these chips everywhere and I'm tempted to try but was wondering about the taste and if it's actually Worth trying