TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Reshanett M.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Rebecca L.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Yukon Gold Potato:
Cultivated In Canada And Introduced To The World In 1960, Yukon Golds Are Highly Regarded For Their Beautiful Golden Color And Intense Flavor.

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Naturally Blue Potato:
Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

A Blend Of Exotic Potatoes(Ruby Sweet Potato[Colored With Beet Juice], Yukon Gold Potato, Blue Potato, Sweet Potato), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Taylor P.
Saint Albans
I love these veggie chips! I could eat the whole bag, my 2 year old loves them too! A little quilt free right?
Ventura T.
Charlotte, NC
Obsessed with these chips. Feel like a healthier way to snack and actually prefer them to regular potato chips
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Omg i first saw this brand on whole foods! I looove it! The chips variety is amazing and the flavors as well
Jaime W.
Cranford , NJ
I recently had these on my jetblue flight. I love having this as a snack on the plane. Very tasty and healthy
Nicole N.
Raynham, MA
I love these! I feel like they are a better option than regular potato chips. They are pricey but worth it.
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
First time trying these I thought they would taste weird. But after having these I really enjoyed the taste
Cassondra L.
Modesto, CA
These are one of my favorite types of chips. I do wish that they didn't use oil, but they are still great.
Ang V.
I really love these chips. They are crunchy and perfect for a mid afternoon snack or a
Movie time snack!
Ty K.
Chesterfield, NJ
Very different. Not salty. Creative flavors. Beautiful colour. Enjoy them as a family, with a sandwhich
Danielle H.
Hot Springs
love these. my favorite. kids like them ok. great packaging. moderately affordable. meets expectations
mary s.
hastings, ON
I have been meaning to try these chips from Terra but unsure about the taste, as it says gluten free. Would love to have some feedback. Thanks
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I see these chips everywhere and I'm tempted to try but was wondering about the taste and if it's actually Worth trying

back