TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Reshanett M.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Rebecca L.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Yukon Gold Potato:
Cultivated In Canada And Introduced To The World In 1960, Yukon Golds Are Highly Regarded For Their Beautiful Golden Color And Intense Flavor.

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Naturally Blue Potato:
Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

A Blend Of Exotic Potatoes(Ruby Sweet Potato[Colored With Beet Juice], Yukon Gold Potato, Blue Potato, Sweet Potato), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Marissa W.
Duson, LA
I love these. They give me the feeling of being satisfied but without the guilt of normal "junk food" potato chips.
Vanessa N.
Denver, CO
I love this combination! It taste great and is a healthy alternative. I only wish it came in a larger bag to share!
Jelani B.
Cincinnati, OH
Great tasting healthy snack. Surprisingly good taste. Not greasy or heavy like other snacks. Extremely addictive.
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL
Crunchy
Healthy
Great snack. Can't go wrong with this snack. I feel you are getting good snack without cheating.
jessicakaz99 B.
Findlay, Ohio
I love these! Crunchy, salty, not a lot of ingredients! TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt
Torre B.
Dallas
Perfect snack and much healthier than most chips. I usually keep them in my locker for a quick bite on busy days.
Alyssa T.
Seattle, WA
Recently had these for fourth of July and they're a perfect alternative to your average potato chips. So tasty!
Jayden L.
West Baden Springs, IN
I absolutely love these chips! They are so yummy and good to snack on. I rate 5/5 for anyone who wants to try!
Taylor P.
Saint Albans
I love these veggie chips! I could eat the whole bag, my 2 year old loves them too! A little quilt free right?
Ventura T.
Charlotte, NC
Obsessed with these chips. Feel like a healthier way to snack and actually prefer them to regular potato chips
mary s.
hastings, ON
I have been meaning to try these chips from Terra but unsure about the taste, as it says gluten free. Would love to have some feedback. Thanks
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I see these chips everywhere and I'm tempted to try but was wondering about the taste and if it's actually Worth trying

Walmart