TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Reshanett M.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Rebecca L.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Yukon Gold Potato:
Cultivated In Canada And Introduced To The World In 1960, Yukon Golds Are Highly Regarded For Their Beautiful Golden Color And Intense Flavor.

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Naturally Blue Potato:
Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

A Blend Of Exotic Potatoes(Ruby Sweet Potato[Colored With Beet Juice], Yukon Gold Potato, Blue Potato, Sweet Potato), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Emily P.
Bronx, NY
So delicious!! Made from different types of potatoes and vegetables so I don't notice them being too greasy! Great snack
Rebecca M.
Gainesville
We loved that there was a variety in these chips. We would definitely buy again& enjoyed trying all the distinct flavors.
Joanna S.
Sparta, MI
Love these! This is the only way I can eat root veggies !!😊 my little nieces also love when I bring these over as a snack
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
These are a nice salty snack they taste great too a nice light treat I'd say different from chips but DEF not healthier
Rosie E.
New York
I love terra chips!!! It's a healthier choice than regular potato chips and I personally like the flavors much better.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG this chips are delicious but you have to eat them all once you open them because if you store them they turn soggy
Sharon G.
Ventura
I love the taro chips so much. I wish there were whole bags of just the taro chips I would buy them all time always.
Jennie P.
I love these. They make me feel like I am eating really healthy. Yum! They are a great alternative for a salty snack.
Kaelyn S.
Vernon, NY
These chips are crunchy, they taste really good! I love the colors and the ingredients! I would definitely recommend!
Bonnie S.
UNIVERSITY CY, MO
These are perfect for every occasion they fill you up fast and are so delicious and filled with different flavors.
mary s.
hastings, ON
I have been meaning to try these chips from Terra but unsure about the taste, as it says gluten free. Would love to have some feedback. Thanks
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I see these chips everywhere and I'm tempted to try but was wondering about the taste and if it's actually Worth trying