TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Reshanett M.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Rebecca L.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Yukon Gold Potato:
Cultivated In Canada And Introduced To The World In 1960, Yukon Golds Are Highly Regarded For Their Beautiful Golden Color And Intense Flavor.

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Naturally Blue Potato:
Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

A Blend Of Exotic Potatoes(Ruby Sweet Potato[Colored With Beet Juice], Yukon Gold Potato, Blue Potato, Sweet Potato), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

angelica R.
N Las Vegas, NV
These were great. I wanted to buy a healthier alternative to plain old potato chips. There was quite a bit in the bag which was great, normally when you buy chips half the bag is air which stinks. I liked all the flavors that were in the bag, they weren't too salty and even the kids loved them. I feel better about giving these to the kids as a snack rather than regular chips.
Kimberly N.
Lumberton, NC
These are so yummy! I don’t buy chips all that often but when I do, it’s more than likely going to be these. Love this specific bag because it has a variety of potatoes to choose from in one bag. The sweet potato ones are really good.
Donna Z.
The sweet potato is my favorite flavor in the bag! Everything else is okay but sweet potato is a definite favorite. Can eat a whole bag in one sitting since it's not too salty. A must-buy for every road trip! You should purchase to try these! Won't regret it
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh, how I love these TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Original Sea Salt ! They’re so delicious and extra crunchy, which I love. They are everything I want in a veggie chip and then some. I totally think everyone should try any style of Terra chips!
Rachel F.
The first time I had these trips is when I was on JetBlue. It’s a great and healthy snack and it taste like regular potato chips. And I love how there’s different types of potatoes in there so you get the sweet and salty
jackie m.
chula vista
Very delicious and crunchy chips without having the guilt of eating chips. These chips are made out of healthy vegetables. It was my first time purchasing and I will def purchase again. Have just the right amount of salt in them also.
Mary P.
I try not to eat chips very often, but when I do.m, I always eat Terra chips. And they aren’t even a splurge. A great healthier option when you get that potato chip craving! Totally would recommend this to anyone!
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love them!!! All kinds of potato chips in one package - what more could one ask for? They are not as bad for you as other potato chips’ brands. My favorite ones are sweet potato and blue potato chips! Yummy!
Kristin A.
Homewood
Delicious! Great for a less guilt enduring snack. A high quality chip that tastes fantastic and has great crunch. Contains far fewer ingredients than other chips. You can buy them from your local grocery store.
Janine M.
Staten Island, NY
These chips are so good!!! I first tried them when I was on a Jet Blue flight where its complimentary and it’s so good and addicting. Not too salty but enough enough to make you crave more!
mary s.
hastings, ON
I have been meaning to try these chips from Terra but unsure about the taste, as it says gluten free. Would love to have some feedback. Thanks
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I see these chips everywhere and I'm tempted to try but was wondering about the taste and if it's actually Worth trying

back