BY TERRA CHIPS

Blue potatoes, carrots, expeller pressed canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

Sam L.
Of all of the Terra Chip varieties that I've tried, these are by far one of my favorites! I had never heard of a kabocha (also known as a Japanese pumpkin) before trying these chips, and was therefore somewhat wary of buying them, but they were great! The kabocha chips had a sweet flavor, somewhat similar to the flavor of a butternut squash, and the carrot and blue potato chips complemented it well. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find these locally in a while, but I hope to order some soon!
Dana D.
Jackson
These are amazing I wish they weren’t so pricey. Perfect crispness and saltiness without being a potato chip. There’s a little bit of sweetness to some of the chips. I love the textures and vegetable variety.
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
These chips are unique. I love the special blend of vegetables used to make them. They are super crunchy and delicious by themselves or with a dip. I have bought them on several occasions.
Shama V.
Richmond, VA
I love Terra chips. I first had these chips when I was traveling to India and they were serving them as snacks in the plane. They are healthier choice than the other brand of chips and they taste so good. You can buy these at Walmart just one more thing they are little bit pricy the medium bag is like $4 but I still get them.
Athina L.
San Bruno, CA
Purchased at: Target
I first tried this on a flight with JetBlue. I really enjoyed the taste and thought that it was better than most chips I’ve tried before. I noticed the target started selling the chips after my trip and definitely started to buy it. It is a little more expensive than other chip brands, but I think it’s worth it.
Deanna S.
San Francisco
Terra Chips are so delicious! I love how crispy and light they are! The blues are my favorite, but each vegetable chip has it's own distinct and unique flavor. I can eat these guilt free, they're salted pretty perfectly (and I don't use that word lightly!), and it's not super oily which is awesome!
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
I got the Terra Chips from Publix a few times. Because they have an assortment of vegetables, it really depends on what you grab from the bag. Some veggies are way more delicious fried than others. Somehow the Terra products convince me that I am eating healthy, although that may be questionable.
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
I love these, they are alittle more pricy and i normally find them at whole foods or wegmans but when im really trying to watch what i eat but i want to cheat alittle these are a great snack with some guacamole or some really yummy homemade salsa. Perfect buy
Octavia B.
North Pole , AK
These chips are sooooo good. Worth the money. I love trying new things. Hard to find where I live in Alaska, but I’ve ordered them from amazon a few times. I wish they came in a bigger bag, I tend to open the bag and eat all of them- so yummy !!!!!!!!!
Maria D.
Not only do these chips taste amazing, sweet, salty, crunchy, not too greasy, they look great with its vibrant colors.  Chips are a little expensive for the amount the bag brings, however they are tasty. I would recommend