GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsTerra Chips
Terra Exotic Harvest Sea Salt Real Vegetable Chips - 6oz

Terra Exotic Harvest Sea Salt Real Vegetable Chips - 6oz

by Terra Chips

Blue potatoes, carrots, expeller pressed canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Terra Exotic Harvest Sea Salt Real Vegetable Chips - 6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Nekeia J.
Las Vegas, NV
Terra Exotic Harvest Sea Salt Real Vegetable Chips - 6oz uploaded by Nekeia J.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
😍😊 @terrachips Oh my goodness, these root vegetable chips are delicious. With so many varieties to choose from and all of them are great how could you go wrong. You can't because these chips have everything right on the label and in the bag. 💌 #terrachips #yummy #yummyfood #yum #foodie #yumm #food #ummm #chips #vegetablechips #veggiechips #potatochips #terrachips #terra #marcjacobs #couture #rootvegetables #rootvegetablechips #couturefashionweek #wholefoods #seebychloe #popchips #potatoes #groceryshopping #potatos #updo #updos #natural #mixedgirl #fashion #style #classy 💌 TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips
Marília T.
Sterling Heights
Taste good and it’s not very salty like others chips we find in the supermarket and the different kind of ingredients make them exotic and yummy
Devin H.
DENTON, NC
One of the most amazingly delicious snacks out there. Non GMO is one of the things I look for that I noticed was a quality as well
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
These are my go to chips when I need a salty crispy treat. They offer just the right amount of saltiness along with crispness I need. I love the different textures and colors in each chip.
Christina P.
I love these chips for a healthier alternative than regular snack foods. I am currently dieting and these help me to stay on track even if I have a snack attack its not going to cost me! They are so fresh tasting and a different snack experience. Part of my weekly grocery trips!
Amanda M.
Santa Monica, CA
My mom bought these chips on a whim at Costco because she sampled them while walking down the aisle. Honestly, I preferred them to regular potato chips; they were crunchy, salty, and more satisfying. It was fun to reach in and pull out various chips then compare to the bag to try to figure out which vegetable each was.
amber N.
These are addictive, they are different but very good. My son loves the sweet potato chips and they are a healthier alternative to regular chips!
Rossana R.
Burbank, IL
I just bought these the other day and there crispy and this particular bag has four different potato chips like sweet potato idaho potato
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
So yummy, and doesn't taste bad at all. The flavor and crunch and makes for a great snack! It's a lot healthier than traditional chips, and something I can even feed my kids, and know that they'll enjoy it as well.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
One of my old favorite snacks! I actually for got about them till I saw this. It is a unique spin on potato chips. I'm not sure what all the flavors are, but the purple ones are the best!

Looking for your answer?