GroceryPantryTerra Delyssa
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil

At Terra Delyssa, we control our olives from tree to bottle and share that information with you. Our farmers use sustainable, certified organic farming practices in orchards that have been passed down through the generations. The olives grow and ripen under 320 days of Mediterranean sun. The olives are harvested by hand and cold pressed within 4 hours to ensure a less than 0.4% acidity.

Three olive fruit varieties, Chetoui, Chemlali and Arbequina, are crafted by our master millers into the smooth mild flavor of Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. After analyses in our accredited laboratory, the olive oil is filled into the dark glass Terra Delyssa bottle. You can confirm that Terra Delyssa is real extra virgin olive oil by scanning the QR code on the side of the bottle and entering the lot code number.

The smooth mild taste of Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil doesn’t overpower the other ingredients in your recipe, making it perfect for everyday cooking. The smoke point is 375°F (+/- 5°) making it versatile for all cooking.

Certified Kosher for Passover, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Gluten Free. Allergen Free and Cholesterol Free. 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Is this a product to cook ur food with ?
is anyone tried this one?
Start your review of Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Eliana B.
Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Eliana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Found this Tunisian Extra Virgin Olive Oil at Walmart and couldn't be more happy. It is a big glass bottle that last me forever and what I like the most about it is that is super healthy.
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Mandi C.
I liked this Pure Olive Oil By Terra Delyssa. So far I have really enjoyed cooking with it. Has a great flavor. It also comes in an extra large glass bottle. So it Should last a while! It showed it was 10.99 on the tag but got up to the register and it was only $7. So I think for the size it was a great deal! I would recommend it.
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Jaclyn H.
This olive oil has an amazing texture and flavor. It is different from other olive oils I have tasted and is very smooth and rich in flavor. Great value also for the price. I'm loving this olive oil!
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Susan D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok after reading review after reviews I had to buy it and try it. Very pricey but well worth the money. I love Olive oil any way but this has a taste all to its own and it’s organic. Highly recommend #terradelyssa
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Jessica B.
Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Jessica B.
I really enjoyed this olive oil!! Last night I made a garlic olive oil margarita flatbread with it. Today I made Cajun shrimp and rice! I could definitely taste the olive oil in the flat bread which I want the flavor was amazing! With today's rice dish I could barely taste it but just enough to give it depth which is what I wanted. some oils over power some meals. This oil would be great for dipping bread! #oliveoil #dinnertime
Jessica E.
Cottonwood, CA
Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Jessica E.
I received this olive oil in the mail and my impression was that Terra Delyssa provides great/beautiful packaging. The glass was nice and thick, and the label reads where and how the olives are harvested and made. I love knowing where the things I'm consuming are from. The olive oil itself is quality as well, it tasted great and complimented my caprese salad amazingly. I will continue to purchase this olive oil in the future and recommend to my family.
Ysnovic B.
Doral, FL
Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Ysnovic B.
I bought this Tunisian extra virgin olive oil Terra Delyssa at Walmart through an influenster digital campaign and I am happy because I am just starting my weight loss journey and this is 0 carbs and 0 cholesterol and its something organic. It does not contain gluten for allergy sufferers. I am a person who smells everything and I will tell you that it does not have a strong smell like other oils, I usually buy another brand but since I tried this I will definitely be buying more.
Sheala  C.
Charlotte, NC
Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Sheala  C.
I’ve never heard of this brand before but I definitely like it. It has a great flavor and complimented my chicken and rice meal. I had it on medium heat and it popped a lot when cooking the chicken but overall I think it’s great. Might purchase again. I received the product free for testing purposes.
marna K.
Minneola, FL
Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by marna K.
The flavor of this olive oil is out of this world. I used it tonight on my baked garlic and let’s just say the vampires will definitely stay away.
Anne S.
SELDEN, NY
Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Anne S.
I had never noticed this brand of olive oil before but I'm glad I got to try it. It is a very robust and bold flavor for olive oil and really enhanced the flavor of the dinner I cooked with it. was easy to cook with and the price is right. will buy again.