Terra Delyssa Olive Oil Pure Tunisian

Terra Delyssa® Pure Tunisian Olive Oil.
Pure olive oil.
Delicate flavor, ideal for everyday cooking.
0 carb.
Cholesterol free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Terra Delyssa Olive Oil Pure Tunisian!
How would you rate this product?
Maria Eduarda R.
Mckinney, TX
Terra Delyssa Olive Oil Pure Tunisian uploaded by Maria Eduarda R.
Terra Delyssa Olive Oil Pure Tunisian uploaded by Maria Eduarda R.
Great product, taste very smooth, I used for everything I could, I will definitely buy it and I recommend!
Ron W.
Camarillo, CA
Terra Delyssa Olive Oil Pure Tunisian uploaded by Ron W.
Amazing smooth taste used it to cook my tilapia.. very tasty indeed..have bevy tried it before .. but will definitely do it again
Chantal D.
Hamilton, ON
Terra Delyssa Olive Oil Pure Tunisian uploaded by Chantal D.
This extra virginal olive oil is amazing! It's a First Cold Pressed, 0 Carb, Cholesterol Free product that tastes delicious and is a compliment to every meal. Whether I bast my meats or use with balsamic as a dip with delicious breads.
Crissy C.
Mission, BC
This is our favorite olive oil! We use it in everything and use it to cook with too. It is such a great price and the flavour is delicious! I highly recommend this olive oil to anyone. I am very satisfied with this product!
Leslie K.
Terra Delyssa Olive Oil Pure Tunisian uploaded by Leslie K.
Made a pasta dish using this olive oil. It has a very light taste, a nice consistency, and is made of high quality ingredients. It blends well, and coated the pasta beautifully. The ingredients are the just simply olive oil, and contains no additives or pesticides. I would recommend it to my friends and family. It also has a QR code so you can track it’s origins which I really liked. @terradelyssa @influenster Terra Delyssa Olive Oil Pure Tunisian
Jaclyn W.
Kingsland
Purchased at: Costco
The yummiest oil to use!! I can find it at Costco, we try to always get the bigger bottle if we can! Worth every cent!
Mariia V.
Newmarket , ON
Purchased at: Costco
Great olive oil! Always have it on my kitchen handy. Light, no specific smell. Cooking with it as well as adding to the salad

Looking for your answer?