BY TERRA DELYSSA #40 in Olive Oil

Terra Delyssa® Extra Virgin Tunisian Olive Oil.
Extra virgin olive oil.
Delicate flavor, ideal for everyday cooking.
First cold press.
0 carb.
Cholesterol free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tristan B.
I️ love this olive oil, I️ cook a lot of Italian dishes and olive oil is a big taste ingredient. It also has zero carbs and is cholesterol free. I️ would definantly recommend this product to people and will be buying again.
Wayne B.
This is so good and light. Mixed so well with apple cider vinegar and feta. Perfect for dressings, sauces, and even for your scalp. Really inexpensive from the local grocery store. I would definitely buy again and again.
Cynthia V.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a delicious tasting olive oil. Very fruity but smooth enough that you can use to cook and make dressings. My favorite way to eat it is with a little balsamic and just drip crusty bread in it yummy!!!
Marta S.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Terra Delyssa Olive Oil Extra Virgin Tunisian more...
Great neutral flavor for summer recipes. I got a double pack at Costco for a very reasonable price. Not my favorite for dipping, but amazing for cooking veggies and meats.
Jennifer S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Terra Delyssa Olive Oil Extra Virgin Tunisian more...
Great for cooking or a home made salad dressing. Comes in an attractive bottle too, and dark...don't want a virgin olive oil in a light bottle. Will definitely repurchase.
Brianna H.
My go to olive oil, I buy it at Costco and it comes in a pack of two large bottles. We make a lot of salad dressings and use it in cooking and baking so I like that I can buy it this way and the price for two is cheaper than going to other grocery stores and buying one bottle! It’s a great product!
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
This is the best oil you can try ever ! I use it very often and my hair is very shiny and smooth. I don't really like the smell but you should suffer to be pretty like they say! This is really a good ingredient for hair masks to give moist and glow to it. As for kitchen this is very healthy to use on salads and for lots of recepies! The best oil ever !
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
This is the first time buying and tasting this olive oil.  I was first attracted to the packaging.  I loved the vibrant yellow label, with the horse motif.  It is a nice light tasting olive oil that is great to cook with and to use as a salad dressing. I think I'll stick to cooking with it, however I like a bit stronger taste when it comes to dressings.
Rafia K.
Toronto, ON
Absolutely love this olive oil. It has a great taste and is high quality and great to use for simple versatile recipes. I use it for roasting so many of my veggies and it really enhances the flavour. I would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Michelle V.
Consistently great cooking results with this light tasting olive oil. Plus, it is such a pretty bottle to leave out on the counter.
John K.