BY TERRA CHIPS

• I have been looking for a go to snack chip, do these have a good ...1 Answers
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Foodie Expert
My favorite sweet potato chips! There are no artificial ingredients, all natural ingredients that I know how to pronounce. They taste homemade! They are affordable and you can find them in almost every regular grocery store and specialty store.
Teri P.
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
These chips are a healthier version if you are going to choose chips. But there are still 11g of fat in a 1oz serving. I like this flavor, but I really like the Sweets & Beets, and the Stripes & Blues!
Grace I.
Grace I.
Buckeye, AZ
My husband and I used to buy the blend, and fight over the sweet potato chips, so when I saw a bag of only sweet potato chips, it was an instant win! so so yummy!
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS
Foodie Expert
These are some of the best chips I've ever had. They offer a great alternative to regular greasy chips and I love the sweet potato flavor.
Shayla  F.
Shayla F.
Sweet potato chips are my favorite thing in the world! They're better for you than regular potato chips, and they are super crunchy!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Foodie Expert
Great chips! Not super greasy and have a good flavor. I love the sea salt version for a little "extra" saltiness.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Foodie Expert
I wanted to love these but I really didn't care for the flavor at all. Love this chip brand though!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips! If you haven't tried sweet potato chips it is definitely a must!
Bonnie T.
Bonnie T.
Norwood, MA
Absolutely love these chips!! And I love that there are only a few ingredients
Emma R.
Emma R.
I've given these chips three try's and I was disappointed each time. They are so hard they hurt to eat. The first time a thought I had a bad bag! But no, each bag has been the same. I didn't buy the third time, someone thought I might've liked them, but I don't. The flavor is bland too.
Ebonie B.
Ebonie B.
Raleigh, NC
I have been looking for a go to snack chip, do these have a good taste, and are they salty?