BY TERRA CHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yukon Gold Potato: A premium quality potato. Yukon Golds were cultivated in Canada and came to market in 1980. Highly regarded for its beautiful golden color and intense flavor, the Yukon Gold potato makes a superior chip which will amaze you with its delicious taste and beautiful presentation. Over 20 years ago two forward thinking New York chefs created TERRA Chips. From the first moment, people were hooked on the vibrant flavors and delectable crunch that comes from sourcing unique and diverse root vegetables from a select group of farmers. Today, the intimate process of crafting our chips remains with over 20 different varieties and flavors that are truly distinctive by nature.

Alexis C.
Gainesville, FL
TERRA® Chips Yukon Gold Sea Salt are super yummy! I was turned onto these after trying their vegetable chips and decided to give them a try when I was at Publix. They may be a little more expensive than your regular potato chips, but I feel it is worth it for the quality that you get. They are perfectly flavored and satisfied my salty potato chip craving! I definitely recommend giving them a try.
Marlo T.
Small packs are great because they are easy and convenient to bring along on car trips and it also prevents over eating.  :)  It would be great if you can find variety packs and these small packs in store.  It seems these are mostly available online.
Glorimar C.
These are an excellent brand. They are tasty, crips, fresh and never too salty. I wish this flavor was included in the original flavor. Still, these are delicious on their own. I hope they can be produced in the little bags.
Lindsey N.
Chaska, MN
I love these chips! They have just the right amount of crunch and salt. They are the perfect addition to a sandwich for lunch and make a great snack. I also feel like they are a healthier alternative to traditional chips!
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
A very good chip that is closest to being healthy. I am addicted to these chips. They come is several varieties such as my favorite beet and parsnips and they are always fresh and light.
Alex B.
Greenwood, SC
I love these chips, they have a great flavor. The flavor and texture is unique, which is what brings me back to them. They have a hint of sweetness, yet is still savory and crunchy like a normal chip. I would highly recommend if you're a chip lover like me. These bring a chip flavor with a spin, and they are healthier than your average potato chip.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
I love the Terra brand chips! The Yukon Gold variety is delish. They're like haute couture chips lol. They are always perfectly salted, never over salted. They are crispy and satisfying, which is what you want from a chip. Explore the brand and find your fave. This one is my boyfriend's favorite & I love the mixed bag with olive oil.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
These are the best chips so ymdummy! There just the right accent of salt that makes your mouth water for more. My husband and I can eat an entire bag without thinking if we don't pay attention! You shouldn't sit and eat chips like that but .....😁😁honestly sometimes you just can't help yourself! Especially with these chips
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I like the Terra Yukon Gold, Sea Salt . I love eating chips so why not eat chips and feel like they are somewhat healthy for you. I have only had them once and they were not disappointing. I would like to try them again. You could eat the chips with dip! Thats what I did : )
Dally P.
Terra is the best snack and healthy, great for parties and great to take with you on the go. Great taste and clean packaging.Product is very simple yet great to take with you. Affordable and clean packaging. You can buy it in any pharmacy you any local market.
Megan T.
Aurora, IL
Do these chips taste earthy?