BY TERRA CHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alexis C.
Gainesville, FL
Terra Chips Yukon Gold Sea Salt are super yummy! I was turned onto these after trying their vegetable chips and decided to give them a try when I was at Publix. They may be a little more expensive than your regular potato chips, but I feel it is worth it for the quality that you get. They are perfectly flavored and satisfied my salty potato chip craving! I definitely recommend giving them a try.
Marlo T.
Small packs are great because they are easy and convenient to bring along on car trips and it also prevents over eating.  :)  It would be great if you can find variety packs and these small packs in store.  It seems these are mostly available online.
Jennifer G.
Alexandria, VA
These are the best snack food. While they are a bit more expensive than most items in the aisle, they are quality. I also don't feel guilty when enjoying these and I have made fans of all my friends and family. Finally, I am always surprised at how many are included in each bag!!!
Tricia C.
Hoboken
Yum, yum, yum. Just the right amount of salt and crunch make these one of my favs to put out when guests are over (with some homemade ranch dip). Even just by themselves, they're decadent. Problem is, i often eat too many!! Also love the fact that I can put them in the kids lunch boxes!!
Lindsey N.
Chaska, MN
I love these chips! They have just the right amount of crunch and salt. They are the perfect addition to a sandwich for lunch and make a great snack. I also feel like they are a healthier alternative to traditional chips!
Glorimar C.
These are an excellent brand. They are tasty, crips, fresh and never too salty. I wish this flavor was included in the original flavor. Still, these are delicious on their own. I hope they can be produced in the little bags.
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
A very good chip that is closest to being healthy. I am addicted to these chips. They come is several varieties such as my favorite beet and parsnips and they are always fresh and light.
Alex B.
Greenwood, SC
I love these chips, they have a great flavor. The flavor and texture is unique, which is what brings me back to them. They have a hint of sweetness, yet is still savory and crunchy like a normal chip. I would highly recommend if you're a chip lover like me. These bring a chip flavor with a spin, and they are healthier than your average potato chip.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
I love the Terra brand chips! The Yukon Gold variety is delish. They're like haute couture chips lol. They are always perfectly salted, never over salted. They are crispy and satisfying, which is what you want from a chip. Explore the brand and find your fave. This one is my boyfriend's favorite & I love the mixed bag with olive oil.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
These are the best chips so ymdummy! There just the right accent of salt that makes your mouth water for more. My husband and I can eat an entire bag without thinking if we don't pay attention! You shouldn't sit and eat chips like that but .....😁😁honestly sometimes you just can't help yourself! Especially with these chips
Megan T.
Aurora, IL
Do these chips taste earthy?