BY TERRA CHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do the Terra Chips come in different flavors?2 Answers
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Most people buy potato chips to cure that salty craving we all feel most afternoons. However, Terra, who has many delicious and salty chips, has created a chips that is all about the pure, delicious and natural flavor of the potato. These chips are crunchy, only slightly salty, and creamy. You can binge on these chips without having a salt headache later. You can also use these chips in a sandwich, to coat fried entrees, or even make a pie crust. These chips are your new go-to.
Mo K.
Irwin, PA
I am always cautious when buying "all natural" packed foods, because nothing beats eating things fresh and preparing them yourselves, as far as health standards go. I did, however, try these chips while at my parents house a few months ago, and I can report that they tested pretted good. The ingredients were much simpler than those of other chips (even others from this brand), and I would recommend these chips above many others on the market, from a nutrition standpoint. However, I would only recommend these be enjoyed as an occassional treat.
Lindsay J.
Benton, AR
These are my favorite sweet potato chips! I do not have to feel bad about eating these, since they do not have any additional flavorings or added salt. I love how they hold up to the weight of guacamole, while still being thin and crispy. I would recommend this chip over the alternatives.
Meredith V.
Laconia , NH
Terra can do no wrong. They have a way of making vegetables that shouldn't taste good as chips taste amazing. There's no way I can eat less than half the bag at once. Huge fan!
Kristen G.
Auburn, PA
Delicious! Love that they're vegan friendly! Definitely something that helps satisfy cravings when you can have a lot of regular chips because they aren't vegan friendly.
Mikaela G.
Villa Rica, GA
Love these chips! The texture is a thick kettle chip and great for dipping! Also the red beat chips will make your poop turn red if you eat to many so beware, it's Normal!!
Roman K.
Burleson, TX
The best tasting kettle chips that I have tried. Usually I am not a fan of plain potato kettle chips especially with out salt but the Terrace brand offers a clean and natural taste.
Jessika C.
I love the width (for lack of a better word!) of these. Such a satisfying crunch. Still flavorful like normal potato chips, but marginally healthier! Definitely exceeded my expectations on the taste, I figured unsalted would be bland, but these definitely still deliver,
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
these are my absolute favorite. I love chips but not the calories or bad ingredients. These offer a crunch and satisfaction of "junk" food without all of the unhealthy ingredients. I continue to purchase these and will continue to. I suggest trying these out.
Erica W.
I like potato chips, but have an aversion to overly salty chips. These are great because you can add a bit of garlic salt to them or keep them plain and add them to a sandwich for lots of crunch!
Teresa R.
Do the Terra Chips come in different flavors?