BY TERRA CHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
These are so much better for you. When you're craving potato chips and know they're not good for you, these are the perfect replacement. Terra chips are made with sweet potatoes and they're not fried. They do have a different taste but if you haven't eaten chips in a while you won't even notice the difference. The BBQ flavor is so good they have more flavor than regular BBQ potato chips.
Alyssa M.
Bronx, NY
If you have never tried terra chips your insane. They are so tasty, the BBQ is just perfect and it was better then some everyday average chips. It is a cut above the rest. You have to try this specific flavor and their other ones.
Jared P.
Delray Beach
Probly the best chips I’ve had in a while. I had these on my jet blue flight out of jfk a year or so ago when they were not out yet and I stocked up on the plane due to how amazing these were.
Cassie D.
Terra chips are my absolute new obsession! I tried them on a Jet Blue flight and now I can't get enough! They taste so good and aren't very expensive. Pretty salty though for people who aren't big on that
Tiffany B.
Canon, GA
These chips are actually pretty good for natural chips. We really love the sweet potato kind. If you are looking for another option in chips I would try these. Even my kids like them and they are pretty picky.
Jonathan R.
Waterbury, CT
For somone who watches calories and fat grams, these baked chips come in real handy when I am craving something sweet salty and crunchy. They are a big hit with the children too.
Rachel G.
Hortonville, WI
Nice flavor and such a great healthy alternative when needing that crunch! I was so delighted when I discovered these and that they don't contain any hydrogenated oils.
Joy T.
Las Cruces, NM
I love BBQ chips. This BBQ is a little on the sweet side for me, unfortunately. I would normally love to eat these but they just didn't do it for me :(
Maeve G.
I'm not a big chip person but these chips get me every time. The smokiness is perfect. They always taste fresh. Terra is a great chip brand.
Joseline R.
These are amazing! So crunchy! And the flavor is just right. The bag is always hard to open since they are thick. Keeps the goodness inside !