BY TERRA CHIPS

Yuca:
(Cassava) The Lightest Of Color Of The Terra® Chips, Pale Yellow-white.

Taro:
(Also Known As Malanga And Dasheen) The White Chip With The Characteristic Purplish-brown Lines.

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Parsnip:
A Member Of The Same Family As Carrots, Fennel, Parsley, Celery, Celeriac And Chervil.

Batata:
(Boniato Or Cuban Sweet Potato) Light Brown In Color, Yet Darker Than The Yuca. Batata Has Been Savored In The Caribbean For Centuries.

A Seasonal Mix Of Root Vegetables (Sweet Potato, Parsnip, Batata, Taro, Yuca), Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Seasoning (Whey {Milk}, Sea Salt, Evaporated Cane Juice, Spices, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Olive Oil Flavor, Citric Acid, Vinegar Powder [Maltodextrin, Distilled Vinegar Solids], Safflower Oil, Oil Of Lemon, Toasted Sesame Oil), Beet Juice Concentrate (For Color).

• Are there beet chips or are some of the chips just dipped? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
These light, crispy chips have a variety of flavors and textures unlike any other bag of chips I’ve come across. The Mediterranean flavors compliment the vegetables perfectly to create a tangy, satisfying crunch. My husband and I will go through a whole bag in one sitting because we can’t stop ourselves. Truly one of my favorite cheat snacks.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
These are such an awesome chip! They have a lemony seasoning on them and are definitely healthier than your standard potato chip. There aren't a ton in a bag which is a little disappointing but these are always my first choice for a travel snack.
Laura P.
Charleston, SC
The seasoning on these chips is wonderful and I like that they are made from root vegetables other than potatoes. I will have to say that they are pretty expensive and so I only purchase when on sale or as an occasional treat. I would definitely recommend these to others who might be looking for an alternative to potato chips.
Shaylyn T.
Ithaca, NY
I LOVE THESE CHIPS. They're truly better than any other chip and I would eat endless bags of them if I could. Tbh, they're not that healthy for you, but they taste amazing. I eat them as a treat, not to be healthy. They're expensive and I wish you got more in a bag, but I don't even care because they taste so amazing.
Tabitha S.
The Mediterranean flavor is always my favorite choice to pick from all the Terra chips flavor. I like this flavor because it has a difdefent variety of chip Fla prongs in one bag. It actually makes you feel like you're biting into different kinds of mediterranean vegetables. They are so healthy tasting.
Mackenzie K.
newburgh in
These are my favorite chips for a healthy alternative. They are very flavorful. I get them at my local grocery store. The price isn’t great but I think eating healthy is worth the sacrifice
Samantha V.
Pittsburgh , PA
I'm obsessed with these chips. I love that they're a healthy alternative to the traditional potato chip. The flavors are quite and I love the seasoning on the Mediterranean style chips. Some of the chips are harder to chew than others but I love the flavors! Will definitely purchase again
Nikki W.
Fairfield , OH
Great chips and they are all veggie!!! Usually the greasy potato chips make me nauseous, but these definitely aren’t a greasy mess. Just enough salt and the same texture of a normal potato, but the benefits from being all veggie based are sooooo great!!
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
These are the perfect alternative to potato chips!! They have so much unique flavor but are still salty and crunchy! Absolutely love them and don’t feel back about eating them afterwards! If you haven’t tried these yet, you definitely should!
Shannon P.
I love these chips! You feel good when eating them as they aren't greasy like other chips. They have nice flavor, are crisp, and are good plain or dipped into your favorite treat. They are available at our local pub which is fantastic'
Michelle C.
Are there beet chips or are some of the chips just dipped?