BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato

Beet

A biennial root vegetable, delivers natural sweetness and a vibrant red color. Generally a cool seasonal crop which we cook to perfection.

Ingredients: Sweet potatoes, beets, canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

bossy o.
This Potato chips are my favorite snack and I don't like beats and I'm iffy about sweet potatoes but my mom starting getting these and I gave them a try and they are so good. I openly pick them over potato chips when they are both in the pantry. They are obviously healthier so yeah. They are amazing. It excites me how good they are. 100% try these. "
Lydia L.
These are absolutely delicious! I wasn't a huge fan of sweet potatoes or beats before these chips but now I love them. They have a great taste and are better for you than most chips because they're real vegetables and don't have an additives. Definitely recommend!
Taryn T.
I absolutely love these chips. They are crispy and crunchy, and I really love their sweetness. They are the perfect snack. I would recommend these chips.
Jo-anne d.
Los Angeles, CA
“Are you kidding me?” This was my first reaction when I first tried the TERRA Sweets & Beets, No Salt Added, 6 Ounce (Pack of 12) . I do not feel guilty at all when I eat this! The crunchiness level is just unbelievable! I truly looooove the combination - beets and sweet potatoes, really yummy!!!
Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
LOVE how good I feel when eating these. I am a snacker and love eating while watching TV -- I feel healthy and energized while the satiety is fully satisfied
Alexia C.
Roseville, MN
Great healthier alternative to chips!! Super tasty and definitely satisfies my chip craving without making me feel super guilty!
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
I love these baked veggie chips. They are a healthy alternative to regular potato chips. They also pack alot of flavor!
Elyssa H.
Tifton, GA
The Terra chips are a great way to get that crunch of a potato chip that you want but still eat healthy. These chips are so flavorful you would never know they were vegetables! Definitely a go to chip!
Vita M.
Healthy goodness in a bag! The beets are my favorite part when munching on these! I just love how perfectly crisp and salty they are! They are a good pairing with hummus as they are vegetables and taste amazing!
fatima ezzahra b.
Very good tasting vegetables. A hint of sweetness and a hint of salt. Nice and crispy often curled vegetable chips.the flavor that i like is now gone
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Do you think other people NOT watching their figures or what they are eating would like these? This would be a great substitute for a party but not all of my friends eat healthy snacks. Would you still get the satisfaction like potato chips?
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Where can I find these ?
Nusha M.
How is the taste?...............
Heather R.
Do these come in a spicy flavor?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Where could I get this product from? I don't like beets but I want to try these chips.