BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato

Beet

A biennial root vegetable, delivers natural sweetness and a vibrant red color. Generally a cool seasonal crop which we cook to perfection.

Ingredients: Sweet potatoes, beets, canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

Sarah M.
Brampton, Ontario
I almost never buy regular potato chips anymore. The Sweet and Beet chips beat them hands down. An amazing snack, a perfect side, but without the artificial flavor of regular chips, and not nearly as greasy. You have to remember that they are still chips, they aren't the same as eating a sweet potato or a beet as a snack, they aren't a magic health food. One major benefit for me (and my waistline) is that I can have just a serving, and it's enough, I don't mindlessly eat a full bag like has happened with regular chips.
Lydia L.
These are absolutely delicious! I wasn't a huge fan of sweet potatoes or beats before these chips but now I love them. They have a great taste and are better for you than most chips because they're real vegetables and don't have an additives. Definitely recommend!
bossy o.
This Potato chips are my favorite snack and I don't like beats and I'm iffy about sweet potatoes but my mom starting getting these and I gave them a try and they are so good. I openly pick them over potato chips when they are both in the pantry. They are obviously healthier so yeah. They are amazing. It excites me how good they are. 100% try these. "
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
I love these baked veggie chips. They are a healthy alternative to regular potato chips. They also pack alot of flavor!
fatima ezzahra b.
Very good tasting vegetables. A hint of sweetness and a hint of salt. Nice and crispy often curled vegetable chips.the flavor that i like is now gone
celia r.
Stockton, CA
love these product, the taste is amazing and my three children love them of couse as well i really recommend!!!
Amie E.
Jacksonville, FL
Our family loves beet chips. Our 5 yr old only eats these chips. We are just working on removing artificial flavors and these are a go too.
Tasha C.
Durham, NC
Love these chips when I can find them in the store. I wish more stores sold them. When I can find them I buy more than one bag. I love the taste of them they taste way better than the regular potato chip and they are healthier too.
vitoria r.
Hummmmmm parece delicioso, adoraria testar e compartilhar aqui os eu achei ,parece otimo😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
These are my two favorite chips that Terra makes and I'm so happy they put them together! It is a little pricey but completely worth it!!! They are so flavorful and much healthier than regular chips. I would highly recommend these!!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Do you think other people NOT watching their figures or what they are eating would like these? This would be a great substitute for a party but not all of my friends eat healthy snacks. Would you still get the satisfaction like potato chips?
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Where can I find these ?
Nusha M.
How is the taste?...............
Heather R.
Do these come in a spicy flavor?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Where could I get this product from? I don't like beets but I want to try these chips.