BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato

Beet

A biennial root vegetable, delivers natural sweetness and a vibrant red color. Generally a cool seasonal crop which we cook to perfection.

Ingredients: Sweet potatoes, beets, canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

Tasha C.
Durham, NC
Love these chips when I can find them in the store. I wish more stores sold them. When I can find them I buy more than one bag. I love the taste of them they taste way better than the regular potato chip and they are healthier too.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
These are my two favorite chips that Terra makes and I'm so happy they put them together! It is a little pricey but completely worth it!!! They are so flavorful and much healthier than regular chips. I would highly recommend these!!
Jo-anne d.
Los Angeles, CA
“Are you kidding me?” This was my first reaction when I first tried the TERRA Sweets & Beets, No Salt Added, 6 Ounce (Pack of 12) . I do not feel guilty at all when I eat this! The crunchiness level is just unbelievable! I truly looooove the combination - beets and sweet potatoes, really yummy!!!
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
I first had these when I was on a JetBlue flight, and I wanted more! They are a perfect combo of salty and sweet. I've always loved sweet potato chips, and the beets were a good addition! Will be buying these soon for myself!!
Vita M.
Healthy goodness in a bag! The beets are my favorite part when munching on these! I just love how perfectly crisp and salty they are! They are a good pairing with hummus as they are vegetables and taste amazing!
Ali W.
I bought these on a whim one day and now I get a bag almost every grocery trip! The beets are the best, but the sweet potatoes add the sweet. The only con is, you'll eat the entire bag! Better buy two!
Elyssa H.
Tifton, GA
The Terra chips are a great way to get that crunch of a potato chip that you want but still eat healthy. These chips are so flavorful you would never know they were vegetables! Definitely a go to chip!
Lydia L.
These are absolutely delicious! I wasn't a huge fan of sweet potatoes or beats before these chips but now I love them. They have a great taste and are better for you than most chips because they're real vegetables and don't have an additives. Definitely recommend!
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
This is one of my absolute favorite snacks. All the chips from Terra are consistently good, and this is no exception! It's great when I find some at Big Lots for cheap. :)
Lindsey G.
Gonzales, LA
These are super yummy. I think that they are a little pricey for chips that are nutritionally not much better than regular potato chips. Taste wise these are slightly sweet but more salty which I love. I keep these in my pantry often.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Do you think other people NOT watching their figures or what they are eating would like these? This would be a great substitute for a party but not all of my friends eat healthy snacks. Would you still get the satisfaction like potato chips?
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Where can I find these ?
Nusha M.
How is the taste?...............
Heather R.
Do these come in a spicy flavor?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Where could I get this product from? I don't like beets but I want to try these chips.