BY GENERIC

Terra Chips Sweet Potato & Beet Vegetable Chips: Full serving of vegetables in every ounce Gluten free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jo-anne d.
Los Angeles , CA
“Are you kidding me?” This was my first reaction when I first tried the TERRA Sweets & Beets, No Salt Added, 6 Ounce (Pack of 12) . I do not feel guilty at all when I eat this! The crunchiness level is just unbelievable! I truly looooove the combination - beets and sweet potatoes, really yummy!!!
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Foodie Expert
These are my two favorite chips that Terra makes and I'm so happy they put them together! It is a little pricey but completely worth it!!! They are so flavorful and much healthier than regular chips. I would highly recommend these!!
Tasha C.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
Love these chips when I can find them in the store. I wish more stores sold them. When I can find them I buy more than one bag. I love the taste of them they taste way better than the regular potato chip and they are healthier too.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
I first had these when I was on a JetBlue flight, and I wanted more! They are a perfect combo of salty and sweet. I've always loved sweet potato chips, and the beets were a good addition! Will be buying these soon for myself!!
Vita M.
Foodie Expert
Healthy goodness in a bag! The beets are my favorite part when munching on these! I just love how perfectly crisp and salty they are! They are a good pairing with hummus as they are vegetables and taste amazing!
Elyssa H.
Tifton, GA
The Terra chips are a great way to get that crunch of a potato chip that you want but still eat healthy. These chips are so flavorful you would never know they were vegetables! Definitely a go to chip!
Ali W.
I bought these on a whim one day and now I get a bag almost every grocery trip! The beets are the best, but the sweet potatoes add the sweet. The only con is, you'll eat the entire bag! Better buy two!
Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
Foodie Expert
LOVE how good I feel when eating these. I am a snacker and love eating while watching TV -- I feel healthy and energized while the satiety is fully satisfied
Taryn T.
New York
I absolutely love these chips. They are crispy and crunchy, and I really love their sweetness. They are the perfect snack. I would recommend these chips.
Amie E.
Jacksonville, FL
Our family loves beet chips. Our 5 yr old only eats these chips. We are just working on removing artificial flavors and these are a go too.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
Do you think other people NOT watching their figures or what they are eating would like these? This would be a great substitute for a party but not all of my friends eat healthy snacks. Would you still get the satisfaction like potato chips?
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Where can I find these ?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Where could I get this product from? I don't like beets but I want to try these chips.
alexis m.
Never heard of these are they Any good?
Heather R.
Foodie Expert
Do these come in a spicy flavor?