Terra Chips Sweet Potato uploaded by Alexandria B.Terra Chips Sweet Potato uploaded by Magdaliz P.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Terra® Sweet Potato Chips.
A full serving of vegetables in every ounce.
No salt added.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Magdaliz P.
Foodie Expert
I was afraid to get these but, I love sweet potato. These taste just like sweet potatoe, great healthier snack with 160 calories per serving, no salt, non gmo among others. I would recommend this product. Terra Chips Sweet Potato
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
Such a yummy grab and go treat during lunch. Especially delicious at lunch with a veggie sandwich. No hidden ingredients, all natural. Usually purchase from Target!
Elaina V.
These are pretty good. I was kind of hesitant to try them, but they have a great blends of salty and crunchy. They're not pressed to make chips- they're real potatoes slices and they are pretty much amazing. This brand is all we purchase now when we need a crunchy sweet and salty treat.
Morgan L.
Odessa
These chips were a healthy alternative for me when craving a crunchy/salty snack. I prefer these over regular potato chips now. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it. You have to watch how much you eat though, or you’ll eat the whole bag in one sitting!
LaShawndra A.
Purchased these chips from Kroger, in the natures market section. A little on the pricey side but absolutely delicious and what makes it better is that this is a healthier chip option. The only con is that they are so good I are the whole bag in one sitting.
Amanda S.
I have tried these sweet potato chips many times. Usually they are delicious and great for a sweet and salty snack. I did however receive one bag where many of the chips were burnt. The company apologized and sent coupons. Overall love these chips!
Alyssa A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I LOVE Terra Sweet Potato chips. They taste pure and simple. They aren't coated in salt or any other flavors, they come as they are and are perfect to be honest. They aren't oily or greasy like some chip bags are. Highly recommend them!
Tracey B.
Greenwich , NY
Foodie Expert
These had a good taste but were hard to find in the store, I ordered them online through Walmart.com. They were were hard to chew and that is why I gave them a 4 star. I would recommend them for taste and because they are healthy.
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
I absolutely love anything involving sweet potato and these chips are no exception. They're definitely a healthier option compared to standard chips and they're sweet, salty and addicting. I buy these for my household constantly!
Trish C.
south amboy, NJ
I got hooked on these with a free sample from a trade show and have been keeping them in business ever since. 😄. I haven’t tried them all yet, but the Mediterranean is my FAV! I’ve had a few others too that were equally as good.
Karina P.
How good are these? Are they sweet? Or salty?
brigitte m.
are good that?
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
What are the nutritional values for these? Calories, fat, fiber, carbs, and serving size is the real info I need!