BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Carrot:
A Traditional American Root Vegetable That Contains Natural Sweetness. It Is A Domesticated Form Of The Wild Carrot. The Edible Part Of A Carrot Is A Taproot.

Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil.

Nadia S.
Terra chips are so addictive. This particular blend is only sweet potato and carrot slices, which makes it significantly sweeter compared to other variations of Terra chips. These are excellent, and I like this variety when I'm looking for something that has a good blend of sweet and salty.
Sarah A.
Cedartown, GA
I don't even know how to explain my love for this super healthy chip. My seven year old doesn't even know she's eating sweet potato's and carrots. Shes getting extra nutrition all the while eating more vegetables. This will trick even the pickiest of eaters. I highly recommend eating these chips.
Ana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the delicious crispy taste of the sweet potato and carrot chips and how they're incredibly rich in flavor, always tasting like a real vegetable (ten times better). It's definitely my favorite snack of all times!! Every time a see it in a store I buy them!!
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
Not a fan. They were not what I thought they would be and I ended-up just throwing the bag away. My taste buds couldn't handle these chips. Might be open to trying a different flavor, but I don't know... maybe not.
Mahin C.
Perfectly salted. Great tasting potato and carrot chips I've ever had. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny spent. It's not too greasy and it's perfectly crispy!
Beba  C.
Hephzibah, Ga
My inner junk food connoisseur LOVES these and I originally started buying them because I thought they were healthier than potato chips. I've since learned that they aren't healthy at all. Still yummy though.
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
Potato chips are fine, but I've always preferred the natural tastiness of sweet potato chips. I love that Terra have come out with other types of veggie chips, like beets, and carrots were a fun surprise. The carrots are so naturally sweet, and they perfectly complement the sweet potatoes. I would definitely buy Terra Sweet Potato % Carrot Chips again!
Angie S.
I love these chips. I’m a big fan of these! Just the right crunchiness and saltiness! So good and yummy! Wonderful price and would highly recommend! I would buy again!
Klare V.
These are my favorite snacks when I am craving something crunchy, but still want to be healthy. The macros are great and it consists of both sweet potatoes and carrots. You can hardly tell you're eating a carrot chip as they both look and taste very similar. The sweet potato chip is a little more sweeter than the carrot, but the whole bag in general is very tasty. Low sodium as well if you're cautious about that kind of stuff.
Maryjane G.
These chips on my all time favorite there flavorful healthy and assorted away the other tasty my family loves them I love them more than they do the delicious the never disappointing they're affordable great tasting and they don't last that long in my cupboards the colors pristine