BY TERRA CHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Open up a bag of TERRA Original Stix with Sea Salt for a unique and sophisticated snacking experience. Our vegetable stix blend features crispy, julienned strips of sweet potato and taro root enhanced with a dash of sea salt. As colorful as they are delicious, our stix are made with real, non-GMO vegetables for a snack that's vegan and gluten-free. You can snack without guilt because our chips contain 0mg of cholesterol and 0g of trans fat and no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives. We are proud to partner with Seed Savers Exchange to help save heirloom seeds and promote greater vegetable diversity. Includes twelve 7.5 oz. bags of TERRA Original Stix with Sea Salt. For over two decades, TERRA Chips has had a passion for creating delicious, high-quality chips. From the moment you open the distinctive shiny black bag, you’ll understand the TERRA brand difference. Every bag of our real vegetable chips is a feast for your eyes and a delight for your taste buds, offering a sophisticated snacking experience unlike any other.

Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
This product is amazing I love it this is my snack at night time when I need to have some salty snack I had try almost all Terra snack and Chips they all so delicious I'm addicted to all I buy this at my local Shop rite. Everyone know in my house how much I love this, they get it for me when they see it...
Jodi R.
Auburn Hills, MI
These are my new favorite snack! They're like those little potato stix we used to eat in our lunches as kids but in a healthier version! I prefer these to the chips because they're not as hard, so they're easier on the teeth. They have just the right amount of salt, enough that you know they're salted but not too much that you can't taste the product.
Jami P.
Richmond, VA
These are delicious, colorful and while they are a great snack they make an even better topper on things like salads, green bean casserole, and anything you would normally use something like panko breadcrumbs to give it a little crunch! They are addictive, but hard to find, very few stores carry them consistently! Be warned!
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
These are super yummy! Just enough salt without being overbearing, and nice and crunchy! They're definitely not "healthy", but I feel better about eating these than regular run-of-the-mill potato chips. These are a nice alternative to those.
Michele P.
West Warwick, RI
The Terra chips my family loves is also available in sticks!!  This is a great snack to pack in the lunchbox and a good way to get those veggies in a fun form!!  I have bought Terra chip products previously and will continue to buy them for my family.
Holly G.
There is always too much air in terra chips bags, so you're not actually getting very many chips, which is disappointing. Despite that, this strips are good. They're just like the regular chips. They're good for tossing on a salad instead of croutons.
Nazila S.
A very satisfying salty snack that doesn't feel as unhealthy as most! A little expensive but worth it for the increased quality of the product and the relatively increased health benefits compared to most chips!
Patty I.
Greenvale, NY
Great alternative to normal matchstick chips! They are like the normal mixed terra chips but in small sticks. Although these are great I don't know if I prefer them over the normal chips. They definitely are fun and you can put them on sandwiches or salads if you want.
Rikki L.
Mesa
I like the idea of these but they're are suuuper hard to eat. You have to pretty much put one sticks at a time In your mouth so you don't poke the insides of your mouth and make you bleed.
carol i.
These Terra Sticks are a genius hack for kids to eat healthier. What kid doesn't like french fries? I've yet to meet one. Until then, trick kids into eating colored french fries. I didn't mention adults because one big bag would be for one adult who has minimal self control over delicious snacks. Then, it's not healthy anymore. Tip: top these on a salad if you have to portion control. It's a first-come-first-serve snack in my household.