Add a Photo

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Donica B.
Donica B.
Vinemont, AL

I love the sweet potato chips these really taste like they were freshly cut and Friday the day before and the package is nice too. We usually eat Oreos with the sandwiches or as a light and healthy snack throughout the day.
Heather T.
Heather T.

i love these so much. very flavorful. i only wish that they were lower in calories but they are worth it
Katie L.
Katie L.
Montreal

These are so yummy and a healthier take on eating chips. Just as addictive but with nice flavouring AND much healthier ingredients. Would definitely recommend as an alternative to eating regular potato chips all the time. It's worth upgrading to something healthier.
Clamity C.
Clamity C.
flushing, NY

I really enjoyed these chips, sweet potato is a great alternative to regular potato chips and I was pleasantly surprised with its taste.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO

My toddler loves these! She can eat a bag all by herself. Her class at school also loves these
Julia C.
Julia C.
Portland, OR

I have to say, I was incredibly surprised to like these chips. I mean spiced sweet potato chips? Sounds a little weird. But I totally loved them. I couldn't get enough of them, and once you start, you just can't stop. They were perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of sweetness.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR

Tastes just like sweet potatoes! They are lighter than the other oily chips I buy. The salt content is also much lower so its definitely a healthier option . I have tried many chips from the Terra brand and absolutely love them.
Cristy L.
Cristy L.

Yummm!! I do love them!! I buy them at Costco but they are not always there.. A bit pricey but woth them once in a while!
RENA R.
RENA R.
Apple Valley, CA

I have a very picky eater, he's 4. He loves these chips and as a mom I feel better giving them to him. They are super crunchy and delicious
Tanesha S.
Tanesha S.
Bronx, NY

I first tasted the Terra chips brand while on a flight. Went well with my champagne. I approve of the ingredients and love the taste. I like it so much the flight attendant gave me another flavor to try. The sweet potato taste just like sweet potato with just the right amount of salt. I enjoy the taste sensation of sweet and salt together. Taste it, your mouth wont regret it.

Join Now