Add a Photo

#769 in Chips
Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Cristy L.
Cristy L.

Yummm!! I do love them!! I buy them at Costco but they are not always there.. A bit pricey but woth them once in a while!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

Yum! These have such a great flavor. So crunchy and tasty. I like that they are not so bad do you too. Highly recommend.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wantagh, NY

Sweet potato chips are one of our favorite Terra chips. These have an extra kick to them since they added spices to it
Heather T.
Heather T.

i love these so much. very flavorful. i only wish that they were lower in calories but they are worth it
Eena D.
Eena D.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Great bag of chips, can't stop eating once i open. They get stale relatively quick and become flimsy.
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA

Love sweet potatoes. They couldn't have made a better chip. I have got people to love these chips.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO

My toddler loves these! She can eat a bag all by herself. Her class at school also loves these
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA

Yummy! These are such a great snack! I love the sweet potatoes and spice, really hit the spot!
Mishelle k.
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA

I love sweet potato chips this has a great spice kick to it and very crunchy and satisfying
Laura J.
Laura J.

These are divine! Overall this company can do no wrong in my book -fantastic product.

Join Now