BY TERRA CHIPS

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher see more...

Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love eating these they taste so good!! They keep for awhile they are hard to find but when I find them I buy them they are simply amazing sometimes they can hurt my belly but I'd recommend anyone who loves chips
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Madrid
I love the flavor of these chips. I typically choose the beet and sweet potato, but the plain sweet potato are fantastic, too. Great for road trips because they're not covered in salt and grease, and they don't crumble the way regular chips do.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
These are the best sweet potato chips out there!! They are flavorful and not greasy. They are perfectly crunchy too. I love having these as an afternoon snack or when I get the munchies after dinner.
Celeste F.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
I love these chips. They are a healthy alternative and are great on the go. The ingredients are clear and healthier than alternatives. These chips are delicious and I love sharing them with others. My kids love them too.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
They are great! Not too sweet nor too salty! They have the perfect amount of each thing which makes them a lovely snack for those "movie-time" days.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Wilmington, DE
These are addicting! I feel so great after eating them as opposed to other snacks that are not as healthy. They are a great alternative to greasy potato chips. They run a bit on the pricey side, but you can't put a price on health. They are truly a great snack!
Karen B.
Karen B.
I love sweet potato anything. These are a great snack to take along with you on the run or to pack in a lunch. It's a more healthy option for me and my family
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
Omg these are addictive! Crunchy, lightly salted, and natural. I enjoy these much better than potatoe chips and a serving is quite a generous amount.
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
SNOHOMISH, WA
These were okay. The flavor was a bit extreme. If you like this particular flavor you'll probably love them. But these are not for me.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Terra Chips are my go to snack. Healthier then traditional potato chips, and with much more flavor. I love the variety and unique flavors.