BY TERRA CHIPS

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I’m typically not a chip person but if I’m feeling something crunchy I grab these. I’m a huge fan of spicy things and these are great. I’ve bought them a a few times for social gatherings too and friends love them!
Aly F.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my absolute favorite potato chips. I used to buy the mixed bag and just pick out all of the sweet potatoes. They are not super sweet and not too salty. Amazing snack
Joanne Y.
This is my favorite chip of all time. I love it most because it is healthier than other chips and I don't feel as guilty eating it. I've bought this many times and I never get tired of it. It is a bit pricey though so be sure to grab them on a sale. Great product overall
Gifts f.
Cleveland
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! These chips are the best! I love that they are sweet and salty together. Sweet potatoes are so good, and these chips do them justice. I have been loving and craving these chips since I was a kid. They are crisp and delicious!!
Candice W.
Harrison, AR
Tastes just like sweet potatoes! They are lighter than the other oily chips I buy. The salt content is also much lower so its definitely a healthier option . I have tried many chips from the Terra brand and absolutely love them.
brittany d.
tunkhannock
Usually I am not a huge fan of something that is pretending to be a chip lol. But the Terra sweet potato chips are so delicious!! I know once I open the bag, they won't last very long. With that being said, they are a little bit on the pricy side, especially when you open the bag and almost half of it is air
Sissy G.
Statesboro, GA
I love these chips for on the go snacking. When I am traveling I am very tempted to pull into a drive thru but these bags contain just enough to satisfy me. It's affordable and a healthy option without tasty gross! I love these when I don't have time and im in a rush!
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
These are pretty good! They're better than eating the normal potato chips because they have some vitamins and nutrients. My only problem with these is that they're not made consistently. Sometimes they're amazing and flavorful, but sometimes they're really hard and bland.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
These chips are so good. I get these when I'm in the mood for chips because I feel like they're a little healthier than your average potato chip. I like that they're spicy and sweet at the same time. Definitely a unique taste.
Ashley G.
Newark, DE
These are addicting! I feel so great after eating them as opposed to other snacks that are not as healthy. They are a great alternative to greasy potato chips. They run a bit on the pricey side, but you can't put a price on health. They are truly a great snack!