Add a Photo

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Jen D.
Jen D.
Hanahan, SC

I'm getting hungry just thinking about these. Pro tip: try making nachos with them.
Tanesha S.
Tanesha S.
Bronx, NY

I first tasted the Terra chips brand while on a flight. Went well with my champagne. I approve of the ingredients and love the taste. I like it so much the flight attendant gave me another flavor to try. The sweet potato taste just like sweet potato with just the right amount of salt. I enjoy the taste sensation of sweet and salt together. Taste it, your mouth wont regret it.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

They are great! Not too sweet nor too salty! They have the perfect amount of each thing which makes them a lovely snack for those "movie-time" days.
Eena D.
Eena D.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Great bag of chips, can't stop eating once i open. They get stale relatively quick and become flimsy.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Oradell, NJ

These chips are such a tasty alternative to regular potato chips. Of the options out there, these are definitely a healthier alternative. This is the first time I've consumed them and I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely recommend to others!
Heather T.
Heather T.

i love these so much. very flavorful. i only wish that they were lower in calories but they are worth it
Elena C.
Elena C.
flushing, NY

I really enjoyed these chips, sweet potato is a great alternative to regular potato chips and I was pleasantly surprised with its taste.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO

My toddler loves these! She can eat a bag all by herself. Her class at school also loves these
Julia C.
Julia C.
Portland, OR

I have to say, I was incredibly surprised to like these chips. I mean spiced sweet potato chips? Sounds a little weird. But I totally loved them. I couldn't get enough of them, and once you start, you just can't stop. They were perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of sweetness.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR

Tastes just like sweet potatoes! They are lighter than the other oily chips I buy. The salt content is also much lower so its definitely a healthier option . I have tried many chips from the Terra brand and absolutely love them.

Join Now