Add a Photo

#616 in Chips
Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Laura J.
Laura J.

These are divine! Overall this company can do no wrong in my book -fantastic product.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Hanahan, SC

I'm getting hungry just thinking about these. Pro tip: try making nachos with them.
Celeste F.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ

I love these chips. They are a healthy alternative and are great on the go. The ingredients are clear and healthier than alternatives. These chips are delicious and I love sharing them with others. My kids love them too.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

They are great! Not too sweet nor too salty! They have the perfect amount of each thing which makes them a lovely snack for those "movie-time" days.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO

My toddler loves these! She can eat a bag all by herself. Her class at school also loves these
Julia C.
Julia C.
Portland, OR

I have to say, I was incredibly surprised to like these chips. I mean spiced sweet potato chips? Sounds a little weird. But I totally loved them. I couldn't get enough of them, and once you start, you just can't stop. They were perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of sweetness.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR

Tastes just like sweet potatoes! They are lighter than the other oily chips I buy. The salt content is also much lower so its definitely a healthier option . I have tried many chips from the Terra brand and absolutely love them.
Cristy L.
Cristy L.

Yummm!! I do love them!! I buy them at Costco but they are not always there.. A bit pricey but woth them once in a while!
RENA R.
RENA R.
Fort Collins

I have a very picky eater, he's 4. He loves these chips and as a mom I feel better giving them to him. They are super crunchy and delicious
Heather T.
Heather T.

i love these so much. very flavorful. i only wish that they were lower in calories but they are worth it