BY TERRA CHIPS

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA
Love sweet potatoes. They couldn't have made a better chip. I have got people to love these chips.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Yummy! These are such a great snack! I love the sweet potatoes and spice, really hit the spot!
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA
I love sweet potato chips this has a great spice kick to it and very crunchy and satisfying
Laura J.
These are divine! Overall this company can do no wrong in my book -fantastic product.
Jen D.
Hanahan, SC
I'm getting hungry just thinking about these. Pro tip: try making nachos with them.
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
These do taste good, but so prefer the plain variety and without any salt. I do tend to eat healthier, and I can taste a big difference between the salt and unsalted versions. If you’re truly looking for a healthy chip - the unsalted Tera chips are a great option.
Alicia M.
Colonia, NJ
The first time I tried these chips was on a JetBlue flight. They are absolutely delicious! So delicious that my toddlers love eating them too. They are not too greasy and taste amazing. I will continue to buy this flavor and others!
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
Sweet potatoes are good as is but these are amazing. The nutrition is better than most alternatives but the taste is incredible. You can eat these by themselves or dip them for more flavor and nutrition. overall I recommend
Candace T.
Fruita
Love these chips.  They are tasty and don't have a lot of processed ingredients in them.  I especially like the Tarro chips and was first introduced to them in Hawaii. They are a good brand of chips and I would buy them again and again.  You should too.
Riah O.
These are really good! I loved the spicy taste and the crunchy texture of these chips! Pros- sweet potatoes are good for you, and it's just sooo tasty! Con- there's not enough chips in the bag