Add a Photo

#769 in Chips
Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

These chips are so crunchy and taste amazing! They are pricey compared to other types of chips, but are the better, healthier option that you don't feel guilty about eating.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN

The sweet potato chips in this brand are my very favorite. I eat them all the time and absolutely love their salty sweet combo. They are the perfect snack anytime of day
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lansing, MI

Best chips ever! Low enough weight watcher points I can still enjoy the taste and concept of a chip! I love them! Happy I bought my first bag! Haven't stopped since!
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Slidell, LA

I cannot get enough of these! My number one go to snack. After a long day at work, it a great snack to watch a movie with. Dip it in maple syrup!
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY

I love these and so does my little toddler girl. Also makes you feel good to know that they are semi healthy. Taste and crunch are good! :-0
RENA R.
RENA R.
Apple Valley, CA

I have a very picky eater, he's 4. He loves these chips and as a mom I feel better giving them to him. They are super crunchy and delicious
Clamity C.
Clamity C.
flushing, NY

I really enjoyed these chips, sweet potato is a great alternative to regular potato chips and I was pleasantly surprised with its taste.
Coleman M.
Coleman M.
Greenville, NC

Terra chips are the only kind of chips I eat! I love that they don't leave me feeling guilty and they don't leave my fingers greasy!
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

If you like spicy and sweet and sweet potatoes then you have to try this! Light crunchy and a nice kick to this flavorful chip
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

These are great gluten free snacks to have on hand or take with you while eating in the run. Perfect to eat wit hummus too

Join Now