BY TERRA CHIPS

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher see more...

Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wantagh, NY
Sweet potato chips are one of our favorite Terra chips. These have an extra kick to them since they added spices to it
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA
Love sweet potatoes. They couldn't have made a better chip. I have got people to love these chips.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Yummy! These are such a great snack! I love the sweet potatoes and spice, really hit the spot!
Mishelle k.
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA
I love sweet potato chips this has a great spice kick to it and very crunchy and satisfying
Laura J.
Laura J.
These are divine! Overall this company can do no wrong in my book -fantastic product.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Hanahan, SC
I'm getting hungry just thinking about these. Pro tip: try making nachos with them.
Sissy G.
Sissy G.
Statesboro
I love these chips for on the go snacking. When I am traveling I am very tempted to pull into a drive thru but these bags contain just enough to satisfy me. It's affordable and a healthy option without tasty gross! I love these when I don't have time and im in a rush!
Sloan G.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
These are pretty good! They're better than eating the normal potato chips because they have some vitamins and nutrients. My only problem with these is that they're not made consistently. Sometimes they're amazing and flavorful, but sometimes they're really hard and bland.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
These chips are so good. I get these when I'm in the mood for chips because I feel like they're a little healthier than your average potato chip. I like that they're spicy and sweet at the same time. Definitely a unique taste.
brittany d.
brittany d.
tunkhannock
Usually I am not a huge fan of something that is pretending to be a chip lol. But the Terra sweet potato chips are so delicious!! I know once I open the bag, they won't last very long. With that being said, they are a little bit on the pricy side, especially when you open the bag and almost half of it is air