Add a Photo

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Clamity C.
Clamity C.
flushing, NY

I really enjoyed these chips, sweet potato is a great alternative to regular potato chips and I was pleasantly surprised with its taste.
Coleman M.
Coleman M.
Greenville, NC

Terra chips are the only kind of chips I eat! I love that they don't leave me feeling guilty and they don't leave my fingers greasy!
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

If you like spicy and sweet and sweet potatoes then you have to try this! Light crunchy and a nice kick to this flavorful chip
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

These are great gluten free snacks to have on hand or take with you while eating in the run. Perfect to eat wit hummus too
Cristy L.
Cristy L.

Yummm!! I do love them!! I buy them at Costco but they are not always there.. A bit pricey but woth them once in a while!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

Yum! These have such a great flavor. So crunchy and tasty. I like that they are not so bad do you too. Highly recommend.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wantagh, NY

Sweet potato chips are one of our favorite Terra chips. These have an extra kick to them since they added spices to it
Heather T.
Heather T.

i love these so much. very flavorful. i only wish that they were lower in calories but they are worth it
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA

Love sweet potatoes. They couldn't have made a better chip. I have got people to love these chips.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO

My toddler loves these! She can eat a bag all by herself. Her class at school also loves these

Join Now