Add a Photo

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wantagh, NY
Sweet potato chips are one of our favorite Terra chips. These have an extra kick to them since they added spices to it
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA
Love sweet potatoes. They couldn't have made a better chip. I have got people to love these chips.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Yummy! These are such a great snack! I love the sweet potatoes and spice, really hit the spot!
Mishelle k.
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA
Dec. 5, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Chips
I love sweet potato chips this has a great spice kick to it and very crunchy and satisfying
Laura J.
Laura J.
These are divine! Overall this company can do no wrong in my book -fantastic product.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Hanahan, SC
I'm getting hungry just thinking about these. Pro tip: try making nachos with them.
Sloan G.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
March 3, 2017, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Chips
These are pretty good! They're better than eating the normal potato chips because they have some vitamins and nutrients. My only problem with these is that they're not made consistently. Sometimes they're amazing and flavorful, but sometimes they're really hard and bland.
brittany d.
brittany d.
tunkhannock
June 14, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Chips
Usually I am not a huge fan of something that is pretending to be a chip lol. But the Terra sweet potato chips are so delicious!! I know once I open the bag, they won't last very long. With that being said, they are a little bit on the pricy side, especially when you open the bag and almost half of it is air
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
March 26, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: Chips
These are the best sweet potato chips out there!! They are flavorful and not greasy. They are perfectly crunchy too. I love having these as an afternoon snack or when I get the munchies after dinner.
Celeste F.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
May 26, 2017, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: Chips
I love these chips. They are a healthy alternative and are great on the go. The ingredients are clear and healthier than alternatives. These chips are delicious and I love sharing them with others. My kids love them too.