Add a Photo

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Coleman M.
Coleman M.
Greenville, NC

Terra chips are the only kind of chips I eat! I love that they don't leave me feeling guilty and they don't leave my fingers greasy!
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Buffalo, NY

I love these!! But they are so addicting! I'd recommend portioning them out so you don't over eat! I'll definitely buy them again!
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

If you like spicy and sweet and sweet potatoes then you have to try this! Light crunchy and a nice kick to this flavorful chip
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

Yum! These have such a great flavor. So crunchy and tasty. I like that they are not so bad do you too. Highly recommend.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wantagh, NY

Sweet potato chips are one of our favorite Terra chips. These have an extra kick to them since they added spices to it
Kela C.
Kela C.
Unicoi, TN

These chips are the bomb!! I love the original Terra chips, but adding the spices really gave them added flavor!!!❤
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA

Love sweet potatoes. They couldn't have made a better chip. I have got people to love these chips.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA

Yummy! These are such a great snack! I love the sweet potatoes and spice, really hit the spot!
Mishelle k.
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA

I love sweet potato chips this has a great spice kick to it and very crunchy and satisfying
Laura J.
Laura J.

These are divine! Overall this company can do no wrong in my book -fantastic product.

Join Now