Add a Photo

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Candice W.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR

Tastes just like sweet potatoes! They are lighter than the other oily chips I buy. The salt content is also much lower so its definitely a healthier option . I have tried many chips from the Terra brand and absolutely love them.
Kori B.
Kori B.

Oh my goodness these are amazing !!! Party in your mouth!!! Love the flavors!!!! Absolutely delicious !!!! Natural ingredients but still has calories. Only downfall is that once you open the bag, it's half empty.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Park City, UT

Do not expect these to last long. They're not the cheapest chips out there, but for good reason! The texture is actually my favorite thing about Terra Chips. It's like a soft crunch. Ah man, so good. Salivating.
Shara P.
Shara P.

Love these! Perfect combo of sweet, salty, and spicy. I love extra crunchy chips and these always satisfy my chip cravings. I find them at my local grocery stores Jewel and Mariano's.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Mississauga

Love these, great if you're trying to eat a bit healthier, but still heavy on calories and fat, so not that much healthier than the regular potato chips. But always great for hosting.
Shelia S.
Shelia S.
Bay Minette, AL

I Love, love, love sweet potato chips and these are fabulous! I have to buy the 12 pack, 6 oz bags because if I purchased larger bags I would eat the whole bag at one sitting!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

These chips are so crunchy and taste amazing! They are pricey compared to other types of chips, but are the better, healthier option that you don't feel guilty about eating.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN

The sweet potato chips in this brand are my very favorite. I eat them all the time and absolutely love their salty sweet combo. They are the perfect snack anytime of day
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lansing, MI

Best chips ever! Low enough weight watcher points I can still enjoy the taste and concept of a chip! I love them! Happy I bought my first bag! Haven't stopped since!
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY

I love these and so does my little toddler girl. Also makes you feel good to know that they are semi healthy. Taste and crunch are good! :-0

Join Now