Add a Photo

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Julia W.
Julia W.
Oradell, NJ

These chips are such a tasty alternative to regular potato chips. Of the options out there, these are definitely a healthier alternative. This is the first time I've consumed them and I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely recommend to others!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Fresno, CA

I love sweet potato anything!! And these chips are amazing!!! It's so good and fixes my chip cravings immediately. I usually get mines at my local Whole Foods! It's affordable, right now they're on sale for 2 for $6 and that's right! I got stocked up!!
Stacy B.
Stacy B.

You cannot go wrong with these. Super delicious and a great and easy snack. Highly satisfied with these. They are flavorful and I feel good about eating them. They don't leave you hungry! Definitely a fan of Terra chips. The brand is great! Go for it!
Candice W.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR

Tastes just like sweet potatoes! They are lighter than the other oily chips I buy. The salt content is also much lower so its definitely a healthier option . I have tried many chips from the Terra brand and absolutely love them.
Donica B.
Donica B.
Vinemont, AL

I love the sweet potato chips these really taste like they were freshly cut and Friday the day before and the package is nice too. We usually eat Oreos with the sandwiches or as a light and healthy snack throughout the day.
Kori B.
Kori B.
Miami, Fl

Oh my goodness these are amazing !!! Party in your mouth!!! Love the flavors!!!! Absolutely delicious !!!! Natural ingredients but still has calories. Only downfall is that once you open the bag, it's half empty.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Park City, UT

Do not expect these to last long. They're not the cheapest chips out there, but for good reason! The texture is actually my favorite thing about Terra Chips. It's like a soft crunch. Ah man, so good. Salivating.
Shara P.
Shara P.

Love these! Perfect combo of sweet, salty, and spicy. I love extra crunchy chips and these always satisfy my chip cravings. I find them at my local grocery stores Jewel and Mariano's.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Mississauga

Love these, great if you're trying to eat a bit healthier, but still heavy on calories and fat, so not that much healthier than the regular potato chips. But always great for hosting.
Shelia S.
Shelia S.
Bay Minette, AL

I Love, love, love sweet potato chips and these are fabulous! I have to buy the 12 pack, 6 oz bags because if I purchased larger bags I would eat the whole bag at one sitting!

Join Now