Add a Photo

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Park City, UT

Do not expect these to last long. They're not the cheapest chips out there, but for good reason! The texture is actually my favorite thing about Terra Chips. It's like a soft crunch. Ah man, so good. Salivating.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI

These are the best sweet potato chips out there!! They are flavorful and not greasy. They are perfectly crunchy too. I love having these as an afternoon snack or when I get the munchies after dinner.
Shara P.
Shara P.

Love these! Perfect combo of sweet, salty, and spicy. I love extra crunchy chips and these always satisfy my chip cravings. I find them at my local grocery stores Jewel and Mariano's.
Shelia S.
Shelia S.
Bay Minette, AL

I Love, love, love sweet potato chips and these are fabulous! I have to buy the 12 pack, 6 oz bags because if I purchased larger bags I would eat the whole bag at one sitting!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

These chips are so crunchy and taste amazing! They are pricey compared to other types of chips, but are the better, healthier option that you don't feel guilty about eating.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN

The sweet potato chips in this brand are my very favorite. I eat them all the time and absolutely love their salty sweet combo. They are the perfect snack anytime of day
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lansing, MI

Best chips ever! Low enough weight watcher points I can still enjoy the taste and concept of a chip! I love them! Happy I bought my first bag! Haven't stopped since!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA

Terra Chips are my go to snack. Healthier then traditional potato chips, and with much more flavor. I love the variety and unique flavors.
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY

I love these and so does my little toddler girl. Also makes you feel good to know that they are semi healthy. Taste and crunch are good! :-0
Katie W.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH

Sweet potatoes are the new food fad. These are wonderful and I don't feel AS bad eating them. Great flavor and crunch. These are addicting!

Join Now