Add a Photo

Shelia S.
Bay Minette, AL
Oct. 8, 2016, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Chips
I Love, love, love sweet potato chips and these are fabulous! I have to buy the 12 pack, 6 oz bags because if I purchased larger bags I would eat the whole bag at one sitting!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
These chips are so crunchy and taste amazing! They are pricey compared to other types of chips, but are the better, healthier option that you don't feel guilty about eating.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
The sweet potato chips in this brand are my very favorite. I eat them all the time and absolutely love their salty sweet combo. They are the perfect snack anytime of day
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lansing, MI
Oct. 18, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Chips
Best chips ever! Low enough weight watcher points I can still enjoy the taste and concept of a chip! I love them! Happy I bought my first bag! Haven't stopped since!
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
I love these and so does my little toddler girl. Also makes you feel good to know that they are semi healthy. Taste and crunch are good! :-0
Katie W.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
Feb. 6, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Chips
Sweet potatoes are the new food fad. These are wonderful and I don't feel AS bad eating them. Great flavor and crunch. These are addicting!
Coleman M.
Coleman M.
Greenville, NC
Terra chips are the only kind of chips I eat! I love that they don't leave me feeling guilty and they don't leave my fingers greasy!
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Buffalo, NY
Jan. 22, 2017, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Chips
I love these!! But they are so addicting! I'd recommend portioning them out so you don't over eat! I'll definitely buy them again!
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Oct. 21, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Chips
If you like spicy and sweet and sweet potatoes then you have to try this! Light crunchy and a nice kick to this flavorful chip
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
Yum! These have such a great flavor. So crunchy and tasty. I like that they are not so bad do you too. Highly recommend.