Add a Photo

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Peachtree Cty, GA

My family likes to have chips in the pantry and Mom likes for them to eat healthy foods. These chips check both boxes for my family. And they taste great! We also enjoy the Root Vegetable Terra Chips (worth trying if you haven't). These are great to toss in lunch boxes too.
Sloan G.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL

These are pretty good! They're better than eating the normal potato chips because they have some vitamins and nutrients. My only problem with these is that they're not made consistently. Sometimes they're amazing and flavorful, but sometimes they're really hard and bland.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.

These are delicious. I like them for something different with a baseline of sweetness as compared to the straight up salty norm of potato chips (though don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of those also). These were crunchy, different, satisfying and a great snacky treat.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.

I love these, they are just enough flavor to make the sweet potatos not too sweet. I don't really care for the unsalted ones but this is so addicting. At first, I wasn't sure that I liked it, but then I ate a huge bag in almost one sitting. SO GOOD. And it's healthy.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Buxton, OR

I normally get the regular sweet potato chips and I wish I had, The spice is overwhelming and slightly strange. They can be expensive, unless purchased on offer. I prefer the regular or sweets and beets. I would recommend the other products from Terra before these.
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
Tuscaloosa, AL

These sweet potato chips are pretty good. I enjoy them dipped in guac or salsa of some kind. They are pretty crunchy which I like, although I would have liked them better if they were cooked in a better and healthier oil such as coconut oil. Overall decent though.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Wilmington, DE

These are addicting! I feel so great after eating them as opposed to other snacks that are not as healthy. They are a great alternative to greasy potato chips. They run a bit on the pricey side, but you can't put a price on health. They are truly a great snack!
Lina M.
Lina M.

I love sweet potatoes in general so when I saw this product I had to buy it. I buy this every time I ran out. They are so delicious. I feel like this kind is much healthier than regular potato chips. The ingredients are more natural. They're simple great!
Stacy B.
Stacy B.

You cannot go wrong with these. Super delicious and a great and easy snack. Highly satisfied with these. They are flavorful and I feel good about eating them. They don't leave you hungry! Definitely a fan of Terra chips. The brand is great! Go for it!
Kori B.
Kori B.

Oh my goodness these are amazing !!! Party in your mouth!!! Love the flavors!!!! Absolutely delicious !!!! Natural ingredients but still has calories. Only downfall is that once you open the bag, it's half empty.