BY TERRA CHIPS

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher see more...

Michelle R.
Longwood
These used to be one of my favorite chips. The spice was so different. Yes they smelled funky but the taste was delicious. Sadly they no longer sell this flavor. Or at least I haven’t been able to find it in a couple years.
Macy M.
Spring, TX
I LOVE all of the terra brand chips. They have a nice crisp flavor and texture and are always tasty. Some of them do taste a little to veggie-licious. But, that’s what you’re eating so I would hope that wouldn’t be an ISSUE.
Leah S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Foodie Expert
I’m a big fan of all the terra chips but particularly the sweet potato is my new favorite. They are so addicting, full of flavor, slightly sweet as they should be, and just a hint of salt
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
These do taste good, but so prefer the plain variety and without any salt. I do tend to eat healthier, and I can taste a big difference between the salt and unsalted versions. If you’re truly looking for a healthy chip - the unsalted Tera chips are a great option.
Alicia M.
Colonia, NJ
The first time I tried these chips was on a JetBlue flight. They are absolutely delicious! So delicious that my toddlers love eating them too. They are not too greasy and taste amazing. I will continue to buy this flavor and others!
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Sweet potatoes are good as is but these are amazing. The nutrition is better than most alternatives but the taste is incredible. You can eat these by themselves or dip them for more flavor and nutrition. overall I recommend
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
Foodie Expert
If i could get and find these anywhere and just have these all the time i totally would! The sweet potatoes have always been my favorite but the spicy??? YES. YES. YES. don’t hesitate in trying these and if you find it... but it!
Riah O.
These are really good! I loved the spicy taste and the crunchy texture of these chips! Pros- sweet potatoes are good for you, and it's just sooo tasty! Con- there's not enough chips in the bag
Taylor B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I’m typically not a chip person but if I’m feeling something crunchy I grab these. I’m a huge fan of spicy things and these are great. I’ve bought them a a few times for social gatherings too and friends love them!
Aly F.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite potato chips. I used to buy the mixed bag and just pick out all of the sweet potatoes. They are not super sweet and not too salty. Amazing snack