Add a Photo

Terra Chips Spiced Sweet Potato Chips: Assortment of spices Kosher
Tanesha S.
Tanesha S.
Bronx, NY

I first tasted the Terra chips brand while on a flight. Went well with my champagne. I approve of the ingredients and love the taste. I like it so much the flight attendant gave me another flavor to try. The sweet potato taste just like sweet potato with just the right amount of salt. I enjoy the taste sensation of sweet and salt together. Taste it, your mouth wont regret it.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Portland, OR

I have to say, I was incredibly surprised to like these chips. I mean spiced sweet potato chips? Sounds a little weird. But I totally loved them. I couldn't get enough of them, and once you start, you just can't stop. They were perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of sweetness.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Peachtree Cty, GA

My family likes to have chips in the pantry and Mom likes for them to eat healthy foods. These chips check both boxes for my family. And they taste great! We also enjoy the Root Vegetable Terra Chips (worth trying if you haven't). These are great to toss in lunch boxes too.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.

These are delicious. I like them for something different with a baseline of sweetness as compared to the straight up salty norm of potato chips (though don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of those also). These were crunchy, different, satisfying and a great snacky treat.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.

I love these, they are just enough flavor to make the sweet potatos not too sweet. I don't really care for the unsalted ones but this is so addicting. At first, I wasn't sure that I liked it, but then I ate a huge bag in almost one sitting. SO GOOD. And it's healthy.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Montreal

These are so yummy and a healthier take on eating chips. Just as addictive but with nice flavouring AND much healthier ingredients. Would definitely recommend as an alternative to eating regular potato chips all the time. It's worth upgrading to something healthier.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Buxton, OR

I normally get the regular sweet potato chips and I wish I had, The spice is overwhelming and slightly strange. They can be expensive, unless purchased on offer. I prefer the regular or sweets and beets. I would recommend the other products from Terra before these.
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
Tuscaloosa, AL

These sweet potato chips are pretty good. I enjoy them dipped in guac or salsa of some kind. They are pretty crunchy which I like, although I would have liked them better if they were cooked in a better and healthier oil such as coconut oil. Overall decent though.
Lina M.
Lina M.

I love sweet potatoes in general so when I saw this product I had to buy it. I buy this every time I ran out. They are so delicious. I feel like this kind is much healthier than regular potato chips. The ingredients are more natural. They're simple great!
Stacy B.
Stacy B.

You cannot go wrong with these. Super delicious and a great and easy snack. Highly satisfied with these. They are flavorful and I feel good about eating them. They don't leave you hungry! Definitely a fan of Terra chips. The brand is great! Go for it!

Join Now