BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Sweet Potato, Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Evaporated Cane Juice, Spices, Garlic Powder, Cilantro.

Buy on Walmart
Leah S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I’m a big fan of all the terra chips but particularly the sweet potato is my new favorite. They are so addicting, full of flavor, slightly sweet as they should be, and just a hint of salt
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
These do taste good, but so prefer the plain variety and without any salt. I do tend to eat healthier, and I can taste a big difference between the salt and unsalted versions. If you’re truly looking for a healthy chip - the unsalted Tera chips are a great option.
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
Sweet potatoes are good as is but these are amazing. The nutrition is better than most alternatives but the taste is incredible. You can eat these by themselves or dip them for more flavor and nutrition. overall I recommend
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
If i could get and find these anywhere and just have these all the time i totally would! The sweet potatoes have always been my favorite but the spicy??? YES. YES. YES. don’t hesitate in trying these and if you find it... but it!
Joanne Y.
This is my favorite chip of all time. I love it most because it is healthier than other chips and I don't feel as guilty eating it. I've bought this many times and I never get tired of it. It is a bit pricey though so be sure to grab them on a sale. Great product overall
Candace T.
Fruita
Love these chips.  They are tasty and don't have a lot of processed ingredients in them.  I especially like the Tarro chips and was first introduced to them in Hawaii. They are a good brand of chips and I would buy them again and again.  You should too.
Julia W.
Oradell, NJ
These chips are such a tasty alternative to regular potato chips. Of the options out there, these are definitely a healthier alternative. This is the first time I've consumed them and I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely recommend to others!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
These are so good and a healthier take on eating chips. Just as addictive but with nice flavoring and healthy ingredients. Would recommend as an alternative to eating regular potato chips all the time. Kinda pricey compared to other chips but it's worth upgrading to something healthier.
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
Usually I am not a huge fan of something that is pretending to be a chip lol. But the Terra sweet potato chips are so delicious!! I know once I open the bag, they won't last very long. With that being said, they are a little bit on the pricy side, especially when you open the bag and almost half of it is air
Sissy G.
Statesboro, GA
I love these chips for on the go snacking. When I am traveling I am very tempted to pull into a drive thru but these bags contain just enough to satisfy me. It's affordable and a healthy option without tasty gross! I love these when I don't have time and im in a rush!