BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Sweet Potato, Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Evaporated Cane Juice, Spices, Garlic Powder, Cilantro.

Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
These used to be one of my favorite chips. The spice was so different. Yes they smelled funky but the taste was delicious. Sadly they no longer sell this flavor. Or at least I haven’t been able to find it in a couple years.
Leah S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I’m a big fan of all the terra chips but particularly the sweet potato is my new favorite. They are so addicting, full of flavor, slightly sweet as they should be, and just a hint of salt
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
These do taste good, but so prefer the plain variety and without any salt. I do tend to eat healthier, and I can taste a big difference between the salt and unsalted versions. If you’re truly looking for a healthy chip - the unsalted Tera chips are a great option.
Alicia M.
Colonia, NJ
The first time I tried these chips was on a JetBlue flight. They are absolutely delicious! So delicious that my toddlers love eating them too. They are not too greasy and taste amazing. I will continue to buy this flavor and others!
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
Sweet potatoes are good as is but these are amazing. The nutrition is better than most alternatives but the taste is incredible. You can eat these by themselves or dip them for more flavor and nutrition. overall I recommend
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
If i could get and find these anywhere and just have these all the time i totally would! The sweet potatoes have always been my favorite but the spicy??? YES. YES. YES. don’t hesitate in trying these and if you find it... but it!
Macy M.
Spring, TX
I LOVE all of the terra brand chips. They have a nice crisp flavor and texture and are always tasty. Some of them do taste a little to veggie-licious. But, that’s what you’re eating so I would hope that wouldn’t be an ISSUE.
Joanne Y.
This is my favorite chip of all time. I love it most because it is healthier than other chips and I don't feel as guilty eating it. I've bought this many times and I never get tired of it. It is a bit pricey though so be sure to grab them on a sale. Great product overall
Candace T.
Fruita
Love these chips.  They are tasty and don't have a lot of processed ingredients in them.  I especially like the Tarro chips and was first introduced to them in Hawaii. They are a good brand of chips and I would buy them again and again.  You should too.
Julia W.
Oradell, NJ
These chips are such a tasty alternative to regular potato chips. Of the options out there, these are definitely a healthier alternative. This is the first time I've consumed them and I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely recommend to others!