BY TERRA CHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

From the moment you open the distinctive shiny black bag, youll understand the TERRA difference. Every bag of our real vegetable chips is a feast for your eyes and a delight for your taste buds, offering a sophisticated snacking experience unlike any other

Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love the original flavor but always try the new flavors of chips. This one was okay but not what I wanted. It is mild with no spice and I can't taste the cheese except as aftertaste. I guess I expected celery salt flavor but this is too bland for a spice lover like me. I recommend the original flavor.
Meredith K.
Toronto, ON
I love these....the 'problem' is, when I get them, I could potentially eat the entire bag. So I have to split them with like 3 other people in order to avoid doing that. I sometimes wonder if they are healthier than chips because with the amount I eat because they are so delicious, I don't think I'm getting a health benefit.
Deshonay J.
Los Angeles , CA
Has anyone else tried these if so what you think