BY TERRA CHIPS

Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
My kids love this. They love that it’s a little sweet and a little salty. My son could eat a whole bag if I let him! The only issue I have is that the bag is less than half full when you open it. These aren’t super cheap where you can let slide. I really hope that they can work on this. But overall taste and accessibility on where to buy it is super amazing and great.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Melissa S.
Fayetteville, GA
So far the best potato chip I ever had. It's crispy yet without traditional oil frying. It has incredibly low calories compared to regular potato chips which I like. When you think about snack chips available in the market, you can't really find something that is "healthier choice" but Terra Chips give you variety option of baked chip without the trans fats, real vegetables, with no sodium option. It has over 25 different varieties availableVery good tasting variety of vegetables. A hint of sweetness and a hint of salt. Nice and crispy, often curled vegetable chips. Healthy, healthy most importantly!Not too pricey either!
Patty M.
virginia beach
I just love anything from Terra chips but these potato chips are especially tasty! They are certainly more money than bigger brands, but I think they are worth it. I don't load up on chips and that kind of thing so these are a delicious treat when I do have them. I definitely recommend them!
Crystal L.
Sunderland, MA
I love all of Terra's chips, especially the sweet potato ones. But when I'm craving something extra savory and don't want to cook these garlic ones are the ones I reach for! They're so yummy and addicting, and I never want to put the bag down. I always finish the entire bag without realizing it
Sabrina A.
Elkton, MD
Pretty good chips but I have had better to be honest. Would rather east Stacy's chips or some other pita chip. If not pita other potato chips are also great. Affordable would recommend.
Brittney F.
Delicious chips, and made from the actual vegetable itself! I really love all of the different types of chips that this brand sells, they are lightly seasoned, decently healthy for a snack food, and there are so many flavors to choose from! I always try to keep a bag of these on hand for when I want a salty snack!
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY
If you want a fresh product but you want some crunch this is the product to purchase. It's a little expensive, more than the price of three bags of chips. I would have the chips with a smoothie at work if I'm feeling hungry. I don't buy this product everyday but when I do I enjoy it!
launa d.
I can never put these chips down, they are so good. I also find myself unwilling to share them with others. They are so very healthy for you. So thats a bonus. I would definitely buy these chips again and would suggest them for anyone wanting to make a healthy switch
Amy B.
Great chips for a healthy alternative to the normal lays potato chip. I have bought this brand for years and will continue. I don't believe there are any similar products on the market! exceeded expectations and great flavor