TERRA® Chips Kettles Krinkle Cut Sea Salt & Pepper Potato Chips

by Terra Chips

People often say there's nothing new under the sun, and yet Terra Chips are both old-fashioned and uniquely new. Old-fashioned in the sense that people have cherished these root vegetables since before civilization began. New in that two chefs from New York City, Dana Sinkler and Alexander Dzieduszycki, have gathered this delicious variety of vegetables together and prepared them into a light, naturally colorful collection of chips. Many of these vegetables are savory, some are sweet and mixed together they achieve a satisfying balance of flavors - complex, nutty, rich, delicate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TERRA® Chips Kettles Krinkle Cut Sea Salt & Pepper Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Cincinnati, OH
These chips taste great! They have the right amount of salty/pepper flavor without being overpowering. I definitely recommend .
Sierra Vista, AZ
Yum! It may be psychological, but I feel I'm being healthy when I eat these. I like the variety of veggie chips in each bag.
Pearland, TX
I love these salt and pepper chips. The incredible crunch satisfies me and the salt and pepper flavor is great.
i really do love these chips. they taste really good, they're not super greasy. i would buy this again.
Taylors, SC
I love kettle chips and these are great . Their delicious . And the krinkle cut serves for extra crunch
2,684 reviews
I love these kettle chips. they are really tasty and we go through a lot of bags of these in our house.
Hinesville, GA
I love this brand so much...I like that they are natural and they have a butt ton of flavor selections
These chips were quite tasty. the sea salt and peper went together nicely and they were a bit healthier
Burlington, NJ
I love salt & pepper chips, these chips did not disappoint! They had great texture & flavor balance!

Looking for your answer?