BY TERRA CHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

People often say there's nothing new under the sun, and yet Terra Chips are both old-fashioned and uniquely new. Old-fashioned in the sense that people have cherished these root vegetables since before civilization began. New in that two chefs from New York City, Dana Sinkler and Alexander Dzieduszycki, have gathered this delicious variety of vegetables together and prepared them into a light, naturally colorful collection of chips. Many of these vegetables are savory, some are sweet and mixed together they achieve a satisfying balance of flavors - complex, nutty, rich, delicate.

Yaidelyn F.
Its hard to pick just one flavor of Terra chips. I'm a junk food junkie and I find this brand to be better than the rest. It always meets my expectations. It's a healthier alternative. They are a tad on the more expensive side but well worth it. I usually find them in the organic isle at my market.
Lelia O.
Austin, TX
I've always loved sea salt chips but these bring them to a whole new level with the pepper! It's almost like salt and peppered French fries but in a chip form. So good!
Vic S.
San Francisco , California
Amazing I love them I will buy this again I will always buy this it's tasty and really good I recommend it to anyone first time consumer but it's amazing yay ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤. It is very good
Adriana N.
Carmel, NY
Never have I loved a brand of chips as much as I love Terra! They have so many flavors - sea salt and pepper being my favorite! They are crispy and not too salty - everything perfect about chips : )
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
I was scared to try these at first because I'm not really big on sea salt but I decided to give it a try and am glad I did. I love these chips and they taste amazing
Destiny D.
I definitely recommend getting a bag of theses! They are amazing!! I love them! They are a perfect snack and good for dipping! I use this at party's all the time
Emily A.
Yummy I love these sooo much my sister got these in one of her voxboxes I ate them with some hot sauce they were perfect ! Perfectly salted and crunchy.
Dianne D.
I absolutely love these. They are perfect for when you are craving something crunchy. I love the pepperiness that is added to the chips. So good!
Yinet A.
love the crunchy-ness of these chips and flavor. this one is one of my favorite. good amount of salt and pepper taste. Great for a snack
Jeanne H.
Sylvania, OH
Love these Salt & Pepper chips! The flavor is excellent and the sea salt with pepper is the perfect amount. Not too much or too heavy.