TERRA® Chips Golds Potato Chips Onion & Garlic

by Terra Chips

People often say there's nothing new under the sun, and yet Terra Chips are both old-fashioned and uniquely new. Old-fashioned in the sense that people have cherished these root vegetables since before civilization began. New in those two chefs from New York City, Dana Sinkler and Alexander Dzieduszycki, have gathered this delicious variety of vegetables together and prepared them into a light, naturally colorful collection of chips. Many of these vegetables are savory, some are sweet and mixed together they achieve a satisfying balance of flavors - complex, nutty, rich, delicate.

This looks very delicious and tasty. also good for you. Is this healthy?
Start your review of TERRA® Chips Golds Potato Chips Onion & Garlic!
How would you rate this product?
Super tasty, simple ingredient and love them when were on road trips or picnics or for backyard bbqs!
I love this brand all of them not just the onion and garlic. The sweet potato one is my favorite tho.
Richmond, KY
The best on the market! The taste is amazing and the freshness is great! Love the different styles
Springfield, OR
Super tasty chips! They are very crunchy and have a great taste. I will be buying these again.
Brooklyn, NY
I love terra gold chips they are delicious and very crispy. I can't share them they are to good
These chips are really good. Terra is a good brand and I love their sweet potato ones as well!
Clifton, NJ
Crispy, thick and delicious. For a really nice well balanced potato chip, look no further.
High Point, NC
These chips are delicious,crunchy and healthy especially for kids and my kids love them
Doral, FL
Muy ricas deliciosas crujiente con un rico sabor muy particular unas papas muy buenas
This is the most delicious from Terra. I really like to eat them when I'm hungry.