BY TERRA CHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

People often say there's nothing new under the sun, and yet Terra Chips are both old-fashioned and uniquely new. Old-fashioned in the sense that people have cherished these root vegetables since before civilization began. New in those two chefs from New York City, Dana Sinkler and Alexander Dzieduszycki, have gathered this delicious variety of vegetables together and prepared them into a light, naturally colorful collection of chips. Many of these vegetables are savory, some are sweet and mixed together they achieve a satisfying balance of flavors - complex, nutty, rich, delicate.

• This looks very delicious and tasty. also good for you. I...1 Answers
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
These are so light, yet extremely crunchy which I love in a chip. The potatoes are very flavorful and fresh. They are not greasy at allI. I love the onion and garlic seasoning. It is just the right amount. You can still taste the potatoes but they enhanced by herbs and spices. Terra Chips are my favorite brand. Always fresh, high quality and flavorful. I buy many different products from them. One of my favorite snacks!
ANGELICA C.
Oakley, CA
Me gustan mucho. No soy muy amantes a los chips y paqueticos, pero estos son crocantes y con buen sabor a cebolla y ajo. No oscilante. Lo adecuado para disfrutar de unos buenos chips
Jordan G.
As my jaws snapped shut, delivering a round house kick to my taste buds, i stammered back. I had just consumed the perfect chip. The onion had so much sass and garlic had an amazing attitude. The flavors began to have an arm wrestle with my mouth. My eyes slowly shut as i enjoyed everything that was right with my life that led me to eat such an amazing chip. "Another!" beckoned my desperate mouth.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Sin duda una de las papitas mas deliciosas que hay , siempre tengo en casa en especial los viernes que me relajo a ver peliculas o los sabados que las pongo en la mesa para picar despues del almuerzo.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love Terra chips. My coworkers made fun of me every time I brought them to work, but once I got the to try them, all minds were changed. I like the extra crunch they have to them and that the taste is healthy but still GOOD!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This chip has a explosion of flavor and taste I just love how it settled my craving for a tasty snack and how the taste makes you fill like its a comfort food try it today
Ann K.
These are life changing! Not greasy, just golden chips with an amazing real potato taste...who knew a potato chip could actually taste like one AND there is no greasy fingers afterwards! So good! I want some now!!!
Wyndi C.
St Augustine, FL
Good and crunchy but I don't love the flavor. Would try another flavor in the brand. The onion and garlic leaves a feeling/film like some of the pungent flavors do. Feel like I need to brush teeth ASAP.
Caroline C.
krakow
I was really not prepared for the difference between this potato chip and the regular ones I've always bought. They are very flavorful and don't taste salty or greasy like regular chips do but they are very THICK and slightly hard. I am still trying to get use to and accept this variety as A potato chip. I am not sure if I really like them or just love their wonderful flavorings. I'll have to do a follow up review after I've tried them a few more times. They are different.......that's for sure
Natasha W.
They are so i love onion and garlic they are pretty addicting for me honestly but I recommend it to everyone I don't think I will share my next bag though lol
R A.
Detroit, MI
This looks very delicious and tasty. also good for you. Is this healthy?