BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Naturally Blue Potato:
Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

Candy Striped Beet:
(Also Known As Chioggia Beet) Introduced In The Us In The Late 1840s, It Has A Sweet, Slightly Peppery Taste And Beautiful Red And White Rings.

A Seasonal Mix Of Root Vegetables (Sweet Potato, Blue Potato, Beets), Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Beet Juice Concentrate (For Color), Sea Salt.

kristine t.
garden grove
I do really enjoy these chips! Anything from this brand I usually enjoy! I get mine from either Ralphs or Target and their variety is not huge. One thing I would change about these is how hard they are because sometimes I feel like I'm going to break a tooth on them!
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Purchased at: Target
SO GOOD! Most of these chips from this brand are great. These are just as good. Interacting colors and textures but great. Awesome to serve at parties. I am a repeat customer. I recommend.
Justine H.
AUSTIN, TX
Anything by Terra is a goldmine for your taste buds! I usually buy mine from Publix where they sell the largest variety. I have never been disappointed with an of their chips. I think they could possible be less salty, but that shouldnt throw you off. These are the best vegetable chips on the market.
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not as good as the classic blend but it is still a welcome alternative to potato chips. I feel like this used to be priced higher and slowly decreased in price. I think I will continue to buy terra just not this mix.
Shannon D.
Stamford, CT
Who doesn't want a festive Patriotic snack for Summer BBQ's and 4th of July. Honestly bought them first for a 4th of July party. I was happy that they actually tasted delicious too! Since they are vegetables I don't feel as bad eating half a bag at a time.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are a tasty treat! the texture and sweetness is much more interesting that regular chips. I only wish the bags were larger as they don't seen to last long. I don't know about pairing them with dips as their flavor stands alone, each variety of chip is different!
Jessica L.
Atlanta, GA
These diverse yet tasty snack allow you to enjoy a variety of vegetables with the same crunch you enjoy from a traditional chip. If I can get my boyfriend to choose them over a regular potato chip, I know I have found a winner! These delicious chips give you a vast choice of vegetables and the beautiful color as well as the taste will keep you coming back for more! I'm so glad I found this option!
Angie S.
I love these chips. I’m a big fan of these! Just the right crunchiness and saltiness! So good and yummy! Wonderful price and would highly recommend! I would buy again!
Janie H.
kansas city, mo
I love these chips! I really enjoy having the different textures of the various root vegetables in each bag, and the amount of salt is perfect - salty enough to give it flavor, but not a huge saltlick. They're a bit on the pricy side, but I find that they're worth the occasional splurge - other veggie chips just don't compare.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
These are delicious. I don't want any other chips in my salsa. They looked great on our veteran's day table. These chips are lightly salted and crispy (sometimes veggie chips aren't quite so crunch and are more "bendy") The price is a little higher than I'd like to pay for chips but these are delicious so I'll pay.
April A.
Montgomery, AL
What all ingredients are in these?