BY GENERIC

Terra Chips Exotic Original Vegetable Chips: Full serving of vegetables in every ounce Gluten free Original Terra chips are kosher Savory yet sweet see more...

Kailey P.
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
These are "vegetable" chips but they do not taste like it!! They are soooo delicious and much better for you than a normal potato chip! Super crunchy!! And the flavors are just so unique and all good!! I love these chips and could probably eat a whole bag by myself!
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Portland, OR
Salty, crunchy and a little in the sweet side. The variety of root vegetables makes it very pleasant. I find them at Kroger or at whole foods. They're pretty expensive per oz, compared to other chips. I would recommend them to people open to trying new things.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Pittsburg, KS
The first time I tried these chips I wasn't expecting much. Once I tasted these chips I was hooked! So many different levels of crunch and flavor. They are so much better for you. Not to mention that they look beautiful when serving!
Laplacian L.
Laplacian L.
Tasty and pretty! These are some of the fancier looking chips out there. I normally just eat them alone, but I am sure they would be good with dips. The different color chips do have slightly different flavors despite all being in the same bag.
Madelyn D.
Madelyn D.
These chips taste so good I love them so much the best part is it's healthy and it still has so much flavor
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Love these chips! They are fantastic! Also super pretty! Love the different flavor with the crunch
Was introduced by a friend and they are now my favorite!! I love how there are so many different vegetables