BY TERRA CHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A Seasonal Mix of Root Vegetables (Sweet Potato, Parsnip, Batata, Taro, Yuca), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil and/Or Safflower Oil and/Or Sunflower Oil, Seasoning (Tomato Powder, Salt, Garlic Powder, Maltodextrin, Spices, Onion Powder, Black BeanPowder [Black Beans, Cornstarch, Sunflower Lecithin], Sugar, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Salt, Culture, Enzymes], Natural Flavors, Pinto Bean Flour, Roasted Garlic Powder, Dehydrated Bell Pepper, Whey, Buttermilk, Sweet Cream, Sour Cream [Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures], Cultured Nonfat Milk, Natural Cellulose Powder, Extractive of Paprika, Citric Acid, Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Beet Juice Concentrate (For Color). Contains: Milk.

Courtney A.
San Antonio
Ya'll I'm a chip girl. If I could eat any  chip, all day it would be these. Exotic chips have the best flavor and they are absolutely beautiful. I like to make an arugula salad, with beets, carrots, cucumbers and olives and I'll toss some of these on top. Soooo gooood!
Susan D.
Newark, DE
Delicious and nutritious! The fun colors make these enjoyable for kids of all ages. They’re thick and salty goodness, I wish more came in a bag because they were gone in minutes at my house!

Purchased at whole foods
Courtney T.
Loooove them!!! These are definitely my most favourite chips out there. I love that you're eating vegetables!! They're a bit harder to find the decent sized bags but I am in a smaller town, and they are really expensive here (like 8 dollars for a SMALL bag) so unfortunately I get these when they're on sale or have extra money to splurge.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
These ships are so amazing. They're also really really healthy and good for on-the-go and lunches. They are pretty affordable and I bought them multiple times. They are definitely a very healthy option versus normal potato chips. You can basically find these at most grocery stores
Brandi B.
I could honestly eat a bag of these in one sitting. They are so great. The only thing I worry about with this is the sodium content, but if I were to pick a chip to splurge on it would be these 10/10. I love getting these for airplane rides even though they are pretty pricey.
Sarah W.
San Francisco, CA
Love this product! There are so many different veggies that are used to make this mix, and all of the different textures are so much fun to try out and snack on. Definitely met my expectations, I did not really know how they would taste/look, but I was pleased with the product.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Though slightly expensive Terra chips caught my attention to the ingredients used. And when I tasted the chips, I did not regret the purchase one bit. Very delicious and healthy at the same time, no one can eat just one. It's difficult to stop eating them! Oh my! :)
Malini S.
Worthington
I love these chips! More exotic than boring old potato chips and so colorful! These are great to have on hand and also really pretty served at parties.  I don't waste any of the crumbs at the end of the bag, and love rolling chicken in them before baking. Yum!
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
Lord! These chips will leave you wanting to lick the bag. I love that they are made naturally. Folks, these are dried and baked vegetables with some sea salt on them. You can't get healthier chips than that, right? They are delicious and well worth the extra two dollars you will probably spend on them.
Christine M.
Newark, DE
Love these chips, Taste so good. Always hit the spot when you aren't sure what you're in the mood for. Delicious. Love having a healthier options when it comes to potato chips. Can find this at pretty much any grocery store or even drug store sometimes.