by TerKeurst Lysa

What was the most life changing part of this book for you?
Start your review of TerKeurst Lysa Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely!
How would you rate this product?
TerKeurst Lysa Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely uploaded by Tania D.
I absolutely love this book ! If you want a book to read on good advise and reaching to god this is it, I was hooked on this book from the minute I saw it at the store had to buy it and then while reading j couldn’t stop I had to read the whole thing. It is a good reader for sure highly recommend if you’re feeling lost
Brazil, IN
TerKeurst Lysa Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely uploaded by Whitley D.
Such a great book! I’m a little over half way through but there have been so many passages I’ve highlighted and resonated with while reading it. I highly recommend it for anyone, but especially if you’re single and just in a season of life where you’re feeling lonely.
This book - thank you for this book.  This book got me through some dark times.  Helped me get up and brush myself off, to keep going. The perfect mix of empowerment, humor and realness.  I've read it twice now and each time I took away something different.  Make sure you grab a highlighter because you're certainly going to have so many "wow" moments throughout reading this.
A friend recommended this book to me, and I read it during a difficult season in my life. I marked it up and highlighted underlined important things to remember. Would work great for small groups or if you struggle with loneliness, being less than, or unworthy. God bless ❤️
Hollister, MO
TerKeurst Lysa Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely uploaded by Courtney O.
My aunt bought me this book a couple years ago. She got it for me because I was feeling low and lonely. I finally picked it up and finished it this month. I’m so glad I did. It is a great book!! It’s all about feeling loved through God’s everlasting love even when you don’t feel so lovely. great read!!!TerKeurst Lysa Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
San Benito , TX
I received this book as a gift. It was one of my favorite gifts ever. I was feeling less than and left out. This book helped me see things differently. If you ever feel lonely or left out I recommend this
Love this book! I picked mine up at LifeWay for about $11-$13. It was so worth it. I have multiple friends that say it's a great book for girls in their 20s. It has a great message for an girl. HIGHLY recommend.
Mooresville, NC
A friend recommended this book to me whenever I was going through a really tough time in my life. I couldn't put it down. Every time I would start to feel anxious and angry with my situation I would start to read this and it always made me feel better. It covers a ton of topics and every day struggles that we all face. Amazingly written.
Fenton, MO
Love this book!! I could relate to it in so many ways. She brought up a lot of good points and advice. Love the cover. I love her books in general. We make a lot of assumptions as human beings and she reminds us that people most of the time aren’t thinking what we assume they are thinking about us.
S Ozone Park, NY
There are so many healthy life lessons, tips, and truths in this book.. it’s not enough to read it once or twice. This book is perfect for someone wanting to get closer to God or someone who needs motivation in certain areas of their life. Great study mechanism for someone who is spiritual and a believer of God. Lysa speaks a lot about rejection and..... ha! You’re going to have to read it for yourself to find out. Happy read.