Tera's Whey Teraswhey Organic Bourbon Vanilla Whey Protein, 1 Ounce -- 12 per case.

BY TERA'S WHEY

Teras whey whey protein bourbon vanilla bourbon vanilla. Item Weight - 1 oz. Item Weight - 1 oz. Pack of 12 see more...

Sandra A.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this product on sale to hold me over until my normal protein came in. I love that it is organic and that it is fair trade. It's nice to know I am upholding my values when I use it. The nutrition amounts are not too bad but I've definitely used better. The taste is great though! My main set back with this product is it is quite pricey for the quantity.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Love these protein pouches. I make protein shakes in the morning and add one pouch of this powered to it. Fills me up and helps power me through my day!