tera's whey Organic Whey Protein Bourbon Vanilla

by tera's whey

Pure Nutrition Usda Organic 21G Protein Per Serving Great Taste Gluten-Free Pure Nutrition, Artisan Ingredients, Earth Friendly Tera's Whey&Reg; Provides The Highest Quality, All Natural, Great Tasting Nutrition For Your Healthy Vibrant Lifestyle. Starting With Carefully Sourced Whey From Small Family Farms And Artisan Cheese Makers In The Dairy Heartland Of America - Wisconsin. Certified Organic Offering Fresh Certified Organic Whey Protein From Ethically Treated Cow Milk Sources, Some Are Paired With Premium Organic Ingredients Including High Antioxidant Super Fruits And Low Glycemic Stevia To Deliver A Taste Unlike Any Other. Artisan Crafted Crafted In A Small Batches At Our Green Factory Touches The Protein, And The Planet, Lightly.&Nbsp; The Perfect Balance Of Trusted Family Farming And Earth Friendly Processing To Create A True &Quot;Artisan Whey.&Quot; Certified Organic, Midwest Organic Services Association 1-888-292-7408 Made In Usa

How much does it cost?
How does this taste and where is it sold?
is this a good option because it's organic? or should i just stay with my regular one from walmart?
Start your review of tera's whey Organic Whey Protein Bourbon Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Suzanne D.
Tacoma
Purchased at: Target
So good! I’ve purchased two big cans of this already. This has the best vanilla flavor of any protein powder I have tried. This works really well in smoothies. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a whey protein!
January G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Great taste and blends well, but I wish they would give you more product for such a high price. Very tasty. Doesn't have a weird taste at all.
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
This was an okay protein not one of my favorites. The taste was pretty good but I didn't like that it was so expensive for the amount you get. One of my family members had gave it to me to try it out.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 6
1,083 reviews
I love how this taste and how it is organic. The price is too expensive for the serving size. I randomly found this protein packet at marshalls for 6.99 which was a steal. Otherwise, I just stick to my orgain protein because it is cheaper.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Great vanilla flavor compared to others that taste artificial. A little pricey for such a small amount of powder and protein in the powder. But if you're looking for organic this is the one to get!
Crystal H.
Elizabethton, TN
I tried this protein expecting a skeptical review because I had never heard of it before. Don't let that derail you, it tasted great and didn't have a horrible aftertaste. I purchased mine at Fresh Market. It was a little pricey, but worth it!
Jessica J.
Fort Worth, TX
I thought that the taste was mediocre and that it didn't mix well. Chalky consistency. No thanks!
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Me encantaría probar esta proteína tan sólo con saber que es de vainilla se me hace agua la boca
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Tastes better then most protein powders and mixes great in smoothies! No chalky taste and no icky after taste.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love it in a smoothie. This is my go to whey. Organic and non gmo. Not to sweet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...