BY TERA'S WHEY

Pure Nutrition Usda Organic 21G Protein Per Serving Great Taste Gluten-Free Pure Nutrition, Artisan Ingredients, Earth Friendly Tera's Whey&Reg; Provides The Highest Quality, All Natural, Great Tasting Nutrition For Your Healthy Vibrant Lifestyle. Starting With Carefully Sourced Whey From Small Family Farms And Artisan Cheese Makers In The Dairy Heartland Of America - Wisconsin. Certified Organic Offering Fresh Certified Organic Whey Protein From Ethically Treated Cow Milk Sources, Some Are Paired With Premium Organic Ingredients Including High Antioxidant Super Fruits And Low Glycemic Stevia To Deliver A Taste Unlike Any Other. Artisan Crafted Crafted In A Small Batches At Our Green Factory Touches The Protein, And The Planet, Lightly.&Nbsp; The Perfect Balance Of Trusted Family Farming And Earth Friendly Processing To Create A True &Quot;Artisan Whey.&Quot; Certified Organic, Midwest Organic Services Association 1-888-292-7408 Made In Usa see more...

harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
This whey is yumm!! The bourbon vanilla flavor tastes very different than the artificial sweet vanilla flavor. Even when just blended with water it tastes really good! It's a little bit on expensive side but I would still buy it only for the flavor!!
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I enjoyed the vanilla latte sample more than the chocolate mocha.  The flavor was more rich and slightly sweet, but not overpowering.  There was little to no chalkyness.  The protein kept me full through the early afternoon into dinner time.  The biggest plus for me with this protein powder is the added caffeine.  It kept me alert, awake, and energized through my gym session and into the evening.  I think if I bought this protein powder I would use it as a breakfast substitute rather than my mid afternoon snack/ cup of coffee.
Cristina R.
Carpentersville, IL
This whey protein has a great flavor and also good ingredients. I like that it is more natural than many other whey products out there. Unfortunately it is also priced a little higher than many other whey proteins and that is why I gave it four stars.
Laiken G.
Delaware , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
One of only two brands of protein powder I will use. The ingredient list is short (only 4 !! It's amazing), great quality, and all the flavors are top notch. Bourban Vanilla is creamy, delicious and not overpowering. Excellent with just water but even better mixed with almond or cashew milk and blends into smoothies with ease
Nora L.
Arlington, VA
This is by far the best protein I have tasted. I used Muscle Milk before and it had a list of over 30 different ingredients and it was thick and taste was OK. Tera's Whey is light, smooth and delicious. It only has 4 ingredients and it being organic and from grass fed cows you cannot beat this stuff!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love how this taste and how it is organic. The price is too expensive for the serving size. I randomly found this protein packet at marshalls for 6.99 which was a steal. Otherwise, I just stick to my orgain protein because it is cheaper.
Karo H.
I really liked this protein powder because it didn't taste horrible like others do and its very natural with no artificial ingredientes but I'm supper picky and just don't like the texture of protein shakes and if it were not for that i would always drink this.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Great vanilla flavor compared to others that taste artificial. A little pricey for such a small amount of powder and protein in the powder. But if you're looking for organic this is the one to get!
Crystal H.
Elizabethton, TN
I tried this protein expecting a skeptical review because I had never heard of it before. Don't let that derail you, it tasted great and didn't have a horrible aftertaste. I purchased mine at Fresh Market. It was a little pricey, but worth it!
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
This was an okay protein not one of my favorites. The taste was pretty good but I didn't like that it was so expensive for the amount you get. One of my family members had gave it to me to try it out.
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
Does this have a good taste to it? What do you usually put it in?
Taylor D.
Groton , MA
How does this compare to other Whey products?
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where can I find this? I must try it!
Jennifer R.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How does this taste and where is it sold?
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where can you purchase this protein?