BY TEQUILA ROSE

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Bethy C.
CLIFTON PARK
El Tequila Rose es un tipo de tequila con savor a strawberry el cual megusta mucho su sabor suave y un poco fuerte a la ves lo recomiendo muchisimo Tequila Rose
Dayna  R.
Upper Darby, pa
Purchased at: Walmart
El mejor tequila para las chicas!!! Me encanta su sabor dulce y único. Lo tomo ala roca y así baja muy bien se los recomiendo.
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Can definitely taste the tequila in this so not for those that prefer to not taste the alcohol. Simply sweet with a tad of creaminess. Packaged in a nice glass bottle with a pretty designed label. Would recommend to those who like sweet drinks but don’t mind tasting alcohol.
Dolores F.
Tastes like strawberries and delicious over ice or mixed with white milk. I buy this every year.
Richelle F.
Franklinville
You literally cant go wrong buying this alcohol for a female it is literally just a born die hard favorite as most females.... obviously it has a strawberry cream flavor and if you havent you need to try it as a pudding shot. When I am looking for something really feminine I always buy this. I feel like it is a bit on the pricey side but it worth it for personal use. I also feel like you have to be a bit careful sometimes because without a tolerance even though this isnt too high of an alcohol content it can sometimes sneak up on you because it so damn good and easy to drink a lot of because it barely tastes like you are consuming alcohol.
rose w.
Truth or Consequences
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to drink. I love mixing it with English breakfast tea,coffee, or cocoa. It's the perfect amount of sweet and alcohol to start the day off right 😉
Corrina J.
Bethlehem PA
Tequila Rose is my favorite drink not only is it smooth going down by itself, but it's all good on the rocks you can also mix it with other Liquors. Tequila Rose will get you tipsy or it will get you drunk either way you're feeling nice.
Rebecca P.
Absolutely love the taste. Definitely doesn't taste like tequila. Has a nice creamy flavor with a wonderful strawberry taste.
Sydney D.
Brookneal
Tequila Rose Is the best alcoholic beverages I have ever had. When you take a shot it just goes down so smooth. It's like a strawberry and cream tequila bur not a lot of Bite you would bet for tequila
Krista M.
Jackson
This is by far my favorite choice when it comes to liquor. The taste is amazing. My husband use to make fun of me for my "girly" drink but now that he has tasted it, he will drink it with me now.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.