BY TEQUILA ROSE #46 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was the first alcoholic beverage I have ever tried! It is so good! It works well for shots and also to mix for a sweeter drink. I do find it hard to find things to mix it with to make cocktails, it isn't very versatile but it is still really yummy!
Michelle b.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like tequila with a chaser.. This you don't have to. I think it has a bit to much cream and a big taste of berry. Not something I'm totally into. But, it's a lot better than other things I've tried.
I like it with a bit of butterscotch schnapps.
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
2 stars because it tastes like strawberry milk, but honestly how can this liquor even consider comparing itself to tequila? Tequila packs a punch. This is what underage girls with fake ID's at the bar order. Just don't. It's a waste of your $4 shot. If you're going to buy it, use it as a side ingredient in your girly martini. Or just skip it altogether.
Joy U.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I love Tequila Rose! It's really great mixed in with Patrón Tequila. Put a shot of Tequila Rose in a shaker with ice, and add a shot of Patrón. Shake well. Place a bar strainer (the kind of strainer used at bars) over your glass, and pour. Tequila Rose with Malibu Rum is also good in the Caribbean Passion Jamba Juice Smoothie. :)
Tory C.
This drink is a family/friends favorite! If you don't like strong sting of drinking heavy alcoholic drinks (Vodka, Whiskey, Rum etc.) then this is the drink for you! We always keep a bottle in our fridge for any time! Very smooth and creamy strawberry taste! Some have said it tastes like strawberry milk, but I don't think so.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Tequila rose is not exactly what I would consider tequila, its more like a baileys type of liquor. That being said it is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!! I've seen some of the questions asking about what to mix it with, but I think its great by itself. I prefer sipping it, however I've heard that it is good in strawberry milkshakes.
Janneth M.
It's just ok, nothing really special about it. Like the others have said it taste like strawberry milk and it's even that really pink color. It's ok to have maybe a shot of, but that's really it. Gave it a better than average grade because it doesn't leave you with that strong alcohol taste in your mouth afterwards.
Irma M.
Dallas, TX
This is a sweet drink taste to me like a strawberry milk shake I thing it's best serve cold I usually put it in the freezer at least 1 hour before serving so it can be chilled is worth the price the amount is not enough doe
Erika O.
This was different. It was sweet. It was also a thicker milk like alcohol which I am not used too. I'm not sure if you would mix this with anything though I feel like this is one of those drinks you drink straight over ice.
Brooke M.
Lafayette, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yum is pretty much what Yuma this up! I am not a tequila person but Tequila Rose is amazing. My friends and j in college would buy bottles of it and refrigerate it and walk around parties with it it was so delicious! I don't know that you would mix this with anything, but for shooting purposes it is heaven sent.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.