BY TEQUILA ROSE #46 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Sarah B.
PLANO, TX
Tequila rose is a creamy cordial that takes on a taste of strawberry. It's Light on the tequila taste, so those who don't care for tequila should still give this drink a try! I personally prefer it on the rocks with a cherry or strawberry to garnish, but I've had it mixed with both plain and strawberry milk as well. Think of it as either an alcoholic strawberry milk or an alcoholic strawberry milkshake. Either way, it's a win!
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
This isn't strong and I believe it has a lower alcohol content but please check it tastes a bit like strawberry milk. There is a small undertone of tequila it is almost unnoticeable. This is a relatively cheaper product. I recommend this for a drinker who doesn't like the taste of alcohol. No need for a mixer.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I bought Teuila Rose for a New Years Eve party and was definitely very disappointed with it. It didn't taste like strawberries at all, not even artifical strawberry candy flavor. It was like a milky base, but was way too syrupy for my liking. I definitely would not suggest this to anyone.
Jessica W.
Tequila Rose is amazing and goes down like a dream. It's so creamy and delicious. It tastes like a strawberry milkshake! I wouldn't recommend drinking it too fast or even too much of it because you might find yourself spending quality time with the porcelain throne later on. I prefer to chill it for a little bit as it tastes so much better that way and actually tastes pretty nauseating if you don't chill it first.
Mally B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really love this Tequlia. It's SUPER smooth, and tastes sort of like a strawberry milkshake. This makes it dangerous because you don't realize just how much you're drinking (or enjoying) it. It's great to mix into a 'dessert like drink', but also great in a shot glass, on it's own.
Casey G.
Milton, NH
If you want a shot that taste like strawberry milk this is the drink for you. But just a warning if you don't have a high alcohol tolerance and you get buzzed easier take this drink very slow. If you don't want to spend more than $15 on a bottle of liquor I recommend not getting this I think mine was around $20. But to me it is very much worth it.And remember drink responsibly :)
Jessica W.
Louisville, KY
I discovered Tequila Rose over the summer and fell absolutely in love with it. It's not too strong and very easy to drink straight or take shots. It tastes just like a strawberry milkshake with the color of pepto bismol. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Andrea H.
Flint, MI
I hate the taste of strong alcohol. This I just recently tried and I was very hesitant because a lot of the time the alcohol over powers the other flavors. This taste so good!! You can taste the alcohol but its not bad at all. It's actually kind of dangerous because u can barley taste it, so you will just keep drinking it. And it will get you buzzed quick.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM
I really thought this was going to taste great. Maybe just me but.. I do not like it at all. I will Never repurchase this. It has a creamy strawberry taste but is not so sweet. In my opinion it too strong so the sweetness for me does not break through enough. Needless to say I am disappointed.. Creaminess and strong flavor just don't cut it for me!
Alli S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This tequila tastes just like a strawberry cream saver. It is very creamy and would go well in milkshakes, but you can honestly just drink it out of the bottle. The packaging is beautiful, I would recommend this to all of my female friends out there.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.