BY TEQUILA ROSE #48 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
NiKkI_9104 ūüíē.
Shelby
LOVE this!!! Has a great creamy strawberry flavor! I can drink the whole bottle straight it taste that amazing!!! So if you love strawberry this is a great one to try!!!
Li B.
Hershey
My FAVORITE tequila! It's smooth and tastes great, but still has that kick you expect from tequila. Definitely not your everyday tequila. This stuff is in a whole other league.
Eleni P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Super yummy! This stuff is creamy and delicious! I like to just take shots of this stuff with my girls. Of course most girls will be drawn to it because of the baby pink color to it. But it's also a really great taste. It goes down super smooth and leave a great coat of it in your mouth! Leaving you with a great after taste! Definitely a fun drink to bring to a girls night!
Melissa H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Strawberry milkshake with a kick! This is one of my favorites. It's dangerously smooth and delicious. I tried this for the first time almost twenty years ago, ice fishing with friends. It was icy cold from being stored outside. Let me tell you, one drink and I was hooked. It's not overly strong, so it can be enjoyed without getting overly buzzed (I'm more of a sipper), yet powerful enough to get you lit if so so desire.
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
I'm not a big tequila drinker but this tastes amazing!! It runs down smoothly and tastes great! I recently tried this with a lot of things but I really do love this with milk. Yes, I said milk and ice! It's like strawberry milk with a kick! This is literally my new favorite!
Juliana J.
This sounded so weird to me when I first heard about it but after I tried it I couldn't believe how good it was. It tastes like a strawberry milkshake and is very tasty. The price is fair and you can find it most places that sell liquor. Be careful though you can get drunk fast with this since the taste is so good it almost doesn't seem like alcohol.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is sooooo yummy. If you're not a fan of tequila, don't be afraid of this. It's pretty light tasting in alcohol. It's so creamy and smooth, and it tastes like a spiked strawberry milkshake when you drink it plain. Everyone I've recommended this to loves it too. Definitely go for it if you're looking for something that's lighter in alcohol and has good flavor.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The first time I had this was in a frozen, it was so delicious I could not really tell it was alcohol. it was just this delicious Stawberry conncoction. so, my friend and i had another. when we began lol over tacos and tortilla chips, we both looked at eachother in a mild state of bewilderment. it was delicious and packed a mighty punch! it's so smooth, there's really nothing you can't mix it with that will taste bad. coffee, punch, mixed drinks. it's delicious!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is an okay tequila. however I would prefer regular tequila. If you enjoy fruity alcoholic drinks this is a great buy for you then. It's very creamy and tasted just like strawberries and cream. I have bought it several times when I feel like drinking something sweet. its great on the rocks or mix it or freeze it taste amazing
Morganne M.
Tequila Rose, what to say, it's kind of one of those things you have to be in the mood for. It's good, but it kind of has a pepto-bismo after taste to it. I wouldn't recommend drinking with other alcohols, doesn't seem to mix well in my experiences. It also doesn't have a very strong strawberry flavor to it as you might expect. You either like it or you don't, there is really no in between with it, definitely try it before you buy a bottle.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.