BY TEQUILA ROSE #46 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Alyssa C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Tequila Rose is a really yummy cream-based liqueur. It tastes like you are drinking alcoholic strawberry milk. I really like it. The alcohol flavour isn't too strong or overpowering, so it's very easy going. You can either drink it as-is in a shot or mixed into drinks, and let me tell you, it can make some pretty nice drinks. Think chocolate-strawberry and strawberries and cream vibes.
The only reason I didn't give Tequila Rose a five-star rating is because it turns out that in iddy-bitty print in the bottle it says "must be consumed within 6 month after opening"... I didn't notice this when I first bought it and I ended up throwing most of a big bottle away. I bought the "smallest" bottle available (which is still huge!). I wish it was available in smaller sized bottles!
Kelly C.
Ormskirk, Lancashire
This is my absolute favourite drink to take shots of. It's so smooth and creamy. It doesn't taste too strong and the aftertaste is pleasant. It's pretty difficult to find in my area so I tend to save it for special occasions and buy a bottle at Christmas or for a birthday. It's a special drink to me and I enjoy it every time I have some.
Lauren B.
barry, the vale of glamorgan
so tasty, nice and creamy very strong taste of strawberry does not taste sharp at all, such a delightful drink to have, very affordable, would recommend this to anyone, even the bottle is beautiful and appealing, to me it has that look that once you see it on the shelf you have to pick it up!
Angela L.
North York, ON
I had this mixed in with a cocktail and it was so good. We had a taste test of this in our Mixology class back in College and it's super smooth and easy to drink. Flavour tastes like strawberries and it really gives you a kick. You can't taste tequila at all, which I like, and I still get the same results I want from drinking. I will say that this bottle is dangerous because it tastes so good, you'll end up drinking more and forgetting you should be stopping. Drink safe kids!
Lucy H.
Hazel court, Elgin
Favourite drink in the world... most drink this as a shot... I personally drink it over ice! It is my go to.... it is creamy though so if you don’t like those kind of drinks then I’d avoid it but personally I love it!
Glamour b.
kent
A dangerous shot, it goes down very smoothly and seems quite innocent, but very excited to learn you can actually put this into baking too ... yummy! Only managed to buy on line or in big department stores
Emma R.
Redding , Falkirk
This shot is amazing! I don't like any other shots and I recommend this to everyone that I meet! It tastes just like strawberry milkshake and it is very nice to drink! I always have a bottle in my fridge for if my friends come round at the weekend 😊
Francine I.
Melbourne
Tequila rose has such a sweet taste to it, it doesn't even need to be mixed in with other drinks as some tequilas need to be, thanks to its strawberry and cream taste to it it does fine on it's own! The bottle it comes in is really cute as well!
Sups&Harryx R.
London
If you're not a fan of strong tasting alcohol drinks then I'd definitely recommend a few shots of this! The fun thing about it is that it doesn't taste of anything strong. It's a sweet smooth drink reminds me of strawberry milkshake! Yum!
Monique'👑 R.
Esta botella es mi bebé. No puedo estar sin ella. Su sabor es tan suave, que te quieres tomar la botella entera en un instante... lo mejor es enfriar en el congelador y shot’ shot’ shot’s!! Super económica. No se arrepentirán!
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.