BY TEQUILA ROSE #48 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This thing is delicious!!!!! I first tried this with my mom who is a fan of the milky alcohols and omg this is so yummy! I have tried putting this on vanilla ice cream and its amazing. I think I like this a little more than Baileys cream which is also good but this one is a little bit better. Definitely recommend!
Hayley V.
Orlando, FL
This is unbelievably good. I do not like tequila, margaritas, or anything with tequila in it. I feel like tequila is the hardest alcohol to mask. This however taste like strawberry milk, there is no tequila flavor. This taste like childhood.
Anna K.
Lincoln, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tequila Rose my sweet sweet princess. Its the rum chata of tequila. It goes down so smooth. It is very sweet so you have to be in the right mindset to drink it. Also you should like sweet drinks, it is not for everyone. I really enjoy it and have always enjoyed bringing it to girls nights.
alicia c.
Castlewood, SD
I used to drink this when I was younger and forgot about it until now. I'm not sure why because now that I came across it I was to go buy it again. It is expensive and not a very high proof but it tastes delicious and has a beautiful package. I was recommend this for light drinkers.
Lyndsay H.
Jacksonville, NC
I have heard so many great things about this!!

I had this with ice and whipped cream on top and I just did not enjoy it, I got it for the first time for my birthday. I think it’s just because I’m not a tequila fan!! I cannot stand the taste haha! Maybe it’s better just taken as a shot??
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Best booze for shots! Women, you will LOVE this. Your man probably won't, but this is a great go-to for a girl's party night. It's a little pricey but worth it, because the strawberry taste is so nice in this! It's not too sweet but definitely can get you drunk!
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not really into milky drinks so this wasn't really my preferred drink. I have tried it frozen and it is a lot better that way. I think this would be a great thing for people who don't like or can't take the taste of alcohol, but it just isn't for me.
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing! It's like strawberry milk with a twist. If you like sweet dessert like drinks you will love this. Usually can find at any liquor store, its is a little higher than more
Kristie H.
This goes down so smoothly it's almost dangerous. My mom bought this for me and I love it. It tastes like strawberry milk with a slow burn. I keep it in the freezer because it tastes better icy cold. I like to take a shot of it with whipped cream on top.
Lemi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this drink it has a7 strawberry sweet milk taste to it but strong at the same time.Always a go to for me .I totally recommend for those people who want to have a drink & dont like that bitter burning, too strong liquor taste.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.