- "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
- "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
- "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
- "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
- "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
This is great if mixed with butterscotch schnapps. Alone I wouldn't suggest it. But It mixes well in shots.
Tequila rose is literally the best drink ever made!! Anytime I drink this is absolutely my first choice! :)
Delicious taste... smooth and slightly sweet...easy to drink for those who don’t like the taste of alcohol
Wow, this drink is dangerous. i have to be very careful when this is around. i just might jump your bones
Very delicious. It is preferred to mix it so you don't get that bitter taste but love the milky texture.
Yum...perfect girly shot. Great flavor and not to strong where you have to chase in down with something!
This has to be my favorite tequila ever, Not to brag but I can for sure drink a whole bottle by myself
I love Tequila Rose. we usually have several shots when we are out. it is so smooth and taste great!!!
One of my favorite drinks! It tastes great and is very sweet. It's wonderful over vanilla ice cream!
This is my go to alcoholic beverage! It's very mellow and delicious! Tastes like a strawberry smoothie!
Q & A
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos