- "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
- "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
- "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
- "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
- "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
This has to be my favorite tequila ever, Not to brag but I can for sure drink a whole bottle by myself
Very delicious. It is preferred to mix it so you don't get that bitter taste but love the milky texture.
Tequila Rosa is a gamechanger! It taste like strawberry milk and its fantastic for an adult milkshake!
One of my favorite drinks! It tastes great and is very sweet. It's wonderful over vanilla ice cream!
I have only had on one occasion was pretty tasty but defiantly something I would only have on occasion
Soooo delicious! Taste like strawberry and a good, not overpowered tequila taste! Recommend to everyone
This is my go to alcoholic beverage! It's very mellow and delicious! Tastes like a strawberry smoothie!
My sister-in-law loves to drink this as shots at every party she has. Tastes like srawberry milk to me.
I tried this a couple of years ago and have been hooked every since. It's like a strawberry milkshake.
Tequila Rose is good. Not something I would drink often. I put it in the freezer and do shots with it.
Q & A
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos