- "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
- "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
- "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
- "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
- "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
This tequila is the best ! Very light and crisp and not to expensive ! I defiantly recommend this delicious tequila
Excelente producto, muy bueno, se puede realizar diversos tipos de tragos con este producto, me encanta su sabor
Love it by itself orixed with Dr pepper yes it gets kinda foamy around the side of the glass but it's really good
Yummiest drink ever, literally taste just like strawberry milk. Definitely recommend it if you like girly drinks!
I love that it doesn't burn that bad and tastes delicious. I will just have it with ice or drink it straight up.
I loovvee Tequila Rose. Its milky (like baileys, though less thick) and super smooth. It tastes really delicious.
To me, it tastes like spiked strawberry milkshake! yummmmm and not to mention the packaging is soo cute, sold!!
This tastes exactly like strawberry milk and its just a thick (the only downside) but its good even to shoot.
it's not something that I would drink in its own. it's very milky and is a good mixer for a cocktail our coffee
I've been a fan of Tequila Rose for many years. Imagine a strawberry shake with a hint of tequila. Delicious!
Q & A
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos