- "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
- "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
- "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
- "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
- "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
This tastes exactly like strawberry milk and its just a thick (the only downside) but its good even to shoot.
it's not something that I would drink in its own. it's very milky and is a good mixer for a cocktail our coffee
To me, it tastes like spiked strawberry milkshake! yummmmm and not to mention the packaging is soo cute, sold!!
I usually use this as a chaser. It's sweet, light pink, and had a wonderful smooth taste like strawberry milk.
I've been a fan of Tequila Rose for many years. Imagine a strawberry shake with a hint of tequila. Delicious!
I hate this stuff. It's way too thick and it doesn't go down easy. The first time I drank this stuff, I gagged.
It is a smooth tasty tequila.. For those that do not like the taste of straight tequila this is a great shot!!
I love this drink. It's priced very reasonably and tastes great. It tastes just like a strawberry milkshake!
I've tried this and it's not bad especially when it's chilled. it is a bit thicker in consistency but smooth
Tequila Rose tastes just like Strawberry Nestle Quick! It's great chilled by itself! Or you should mix it!
Q & A
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos