BY TEQUILA ROSE #46 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
NiKkI_9104 💕.
Shelby
LOVE this!!! Has a great creamy strawberry flavor! I can drink the whole bottle straight it taste that amazing!!! So if you love strawberry this is a great one to try!!!
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Someone i know got me this a few weeks ago, they know I'm not a fan of drinking. This is perfect for someone who doesn't like the taste of booze, but also someone who isn't a big drinker. I tried it out, you can really taste the strawberries in it, almost like strawberry milk or a strawberry milkshake. The consistency of it is thick like milk, you can also have this on ice. However i could really taste the tequila in it, i evem noitced when you refrigerated after opening the tequila was a lot more stronger than before. I had maybe two small cups of it, and let my mom finish the bottle. Honestly i wouldn't purchases this, really wasn't what i like in a drink.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is pretty good. I’ve got it a few times because I sort of like it, but it is a little strong. It can be hard to put down if you do not like the taste of tequila. Tequila Rose is a Mexican cream liqueur. It is a mixture of strawberry cream liqueur and tequila. The tequila is very subtle and really only gives a spirit flavor to the liqueur. The strawberry and cream flavors are predominate and this tastes more like a strawberry milkshake than a tequila based liqueur.
Darian S.
Oh man this stuff is great but be careful because it can get you into some trouble. This is a good drink for someone who likes the effects of alcohol but not the taste. It tastes almost exactly like a strawberry milkshake, so if thats something your into this is for you! It has that bright bubble gum pink color which is super fun and the matte black bottle is a nice touch.
Kaitlin K.
Omaha, NE
I love tequila, but always hate the after taste. It honestly makes me gag a little. But that definitely is not a problem at all with Tequila Rose! Cream tequila is the best, and it goes down so smooth! It even has a creamy taste to it. It’s really good in milkshakes ( I know it sounds weird but I love it haha.) This is one of the most delicious Tequilas ever.
ashley r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Super yummy! This stuff is creamy and delicious! I like to just take shots of this stuff with my girls. Of course most girls will be drawn to it because of the baby pink color to it. But it's also a really great taste. It goes down super smooth and leave a great coat of it in your mouth! Leaving you with a great after taste! Definitely a fun drink to bring to a girls night
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
Honestly when I read tequila i was a bit concerned because you always hear bad stories about tequila but this is by far my favorite drink. You don't habe to mix it with anything which is a plus and also a negative because you can end up drinking the whole thing pretty fast. It taste so good though and often I mix it into a smoothie because it fits in so well and then you get that health benefit while you're ruining your liver.
Wanda A.
very great tequila I could literally drink the entire bottle but I would probably be drunk half way. I love that is almost taste like a strawberry milk shake but with a bit of a kick, definitely one of my favorite tequilas out there. I would recommend it again and re purchase it again.
India W.
This is one of the best drinks ever! I love strawberry 🍓 and I like sweet drinks! Boy o boy does this knock the ball out of the park. I really don’t like the alcohol taste of most drinks and this disguises its potency with the sweet tasting strawberry flavor... just like strawberry quick milk. W o n d e r f u l
Yaneli U.
my husband got me this tequila the first time, i am not really a drinker but it was affordable and has a good taste. I dranked it hot when i just got it to try it and we read you have to cool it. so i waited until it was cool and it was even better. my sister in law came over and I gave the a sip and one  drankedmost of it. little to say she loved it!!
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.